Buildings, buildings, buildings!!! Features, features, features!!!

os79

Deity
I propose a new system of including new buildings/units/features/etc into AND. Get a poll of people like Afforess had been doing ever since with his adaptations to spies, nuclear explosions, crossbowmen, Better RoM, etc. He had a serious discussion before he decided on how to implement them.

That way, hopefully, it will refine all of the features and cause them all to be in Recommended install, excepting the ones that AI simply can not handle, period.

So I propse that for 1.7 release, we both add new features with discussions and[i/] revise old features to be better than they are now through forum discussions.

Then after it is revised by general discussion, if the original modder want their modmods back to fundamentals, they already know how to mod it back :). Hard work for them but that is the price of doing business on general and FREE! forum :).

I will create thread discussions for any modmod that I think should be revised alongside with a poll above them. They will be anonymous so that larger base of users can just vote without saying anything. But vocal minority is important too because they tend to be ones with best critical thinking skills anyway :) (no offense to non-forum posters intended :)).

Top Bottom