[Buildings/Improvements] A statue and a primitive altar from Morrowind

jojoweb

Chimpa-Z
Hi,

Here are two new graphics which can be used as Building or as Improvement, imported from Morrowind files.

Scales MUST be modified because these graphics are too big (the primitive altar is enormous ^_^).

Files are in V2, lighter version.

1. Statue :

Preview :

File : http://el/zozo.free.fr/modciv/Statue.rar

2. Primitive Altar :

Previews :

File : http://el.zozo.free.fr/modciv/Teleport_ring.rar

If you need, you can ask me for modifying the orientation of these buildings, but it can be risky because i can modify the orientation of the nif file, but DDS files can be less compatibles.

Bye

Now I can't wait to see what else you pull from Morrowind jojo. Keep it up bub. :D

these are not so beautiful for me, but they can be useful. I have converted a watchtower, i will post it soon.

With a little reskinning, that primitive altar is not dissimilar from a SMAC datapod. Thanks!!! (btw, should I get Morrowind, or do I have enough on my hands???)

Padmewan said:
With a little reskinning, that primitive altar is not dissimilar from a SMAC datapod. Thanks!!! (btw, should I get Morrowind, or do I have enough on my hands???)

Stick with Civ4 for now Pad. ;)

After looking at the dds file(s) I'm not sure how easy it will be to skin, but I'll give it a go at some point.

Hum, Morrowind buildings are not totally like Civ4 buildings. Each DDS file is used for each part of the building. And some buildings can't have a lot of details. But, all the buildings are modifiable.

jojoweb said:
Hum, Morrowind buildings are not totally like Civ4 buildings. Each DDS file is used for each part of the building. And some buildings can't have a lot of details. But, all the buildings are modifiable.

I only say that because the altar had five dds file to make up the structure. With trial and error I can do it, but there will be error! ;)

Top Bottom