Bunkers For Regicide

AndrewH

Prince
If regicide is still in civ 4, I think that workers should be able to build Underground bunkers (Later in game) and just plain Bunkers (early in game). The underground bunkers would be deteced by stealth fighters and bombers, and by other units that can see invisible units. It would be like an invisible structure. The bunker should have a defense... depending on the age, how tuff. And you can add extra units do defend it. This way everyone wouldnt rush your capitol, and the Smaller civs that aren't doing so well can hide their king until they build a better army.

I got this idea off of the history channel, It was on the war in Iraq.

As to the best of my knowledge, the AI never moves the King unit, your idea of bunkers could already be modded in.
You could create a small wonder spurting out immobile defender units every x turns and you would have almost the same effect. This small wonder would be allowed only in the city where the palace is located.
In principle, this should do it, no?

I meant that they should make it as a worker action. It would probably not be used as much offline as it would online. So you could hide your leader in a mountain range in a secret bunker outside your capitol.

Top Bottom