1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Burma Campaign 1942-45. Download now.

Discussion in 'Civ2 - Scenario League' started by techumseh, Dec 30, 2019.

1. JPetroski

JPetroski Deity

I put a note about this scenario on the main landing page of CivFanatics. I plan on doing this for all new scenarios going forward. @CurtSibling I know you have a few remakes that just got released. I didn't want to overstay my welcome on my first post but would like to give them some publicity in a few days.

2. Civinator

Civinator Blue Lion Supporter

This was a good start, but I think it´s crucial to inform the civers at CFC about TOTPP, as I fear, that nearly none of the Civ3-6ers (who have no clue about TOTPP) will read the posts behind that simple link to TOTPP and therefore the most important information about the "new" Civ 2 will not be acknowledged by them. When reading the post of Thunderfall it is allowed - and in my eyes necessairy - to do such an info-post about TOTPP.

3. JPetroski

JPetroski Deity

When we get OTR released (or another lua based scenario) I'll make a bigger deal about the patch project. I dont want to flood the front page and wear out the welcome.