1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Buy Great Person?

Discussion in 'Civ6 - General Discussions' started by Hector Achilles, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Hector Achilles

Hector Achilles Warlord

I keep reading on different Civ fansites that you are able to buy a Great Person? I have never seen that option anywhere on the city detail screen? Where would I buy a Great Person? Sorry for noob question.

2. Kwami

Kwami Chieftain

If you open the Great Person screen (it's one of the buttons in the top left corner), then you'll see a Gold and Faith price for each Great Person. Click the price to buy!

CPWimmer likes this.
  3. Socrates99

Socrates99 Bottoms up!

The great person menu where you recruit them. Each person has two numbers at the bottom of their tile. One with the gold icon and the other with the faith icon. That's their cost to rush buy them. The cost goes down with every great person point you gain. Just click on that number to buy them with the currency represented by their respective icon.

4. Tech Osen

Tech Osen Warlord

The part of the Oracle world wonder about 25% less faith to buy a great person refers to that as well.

5. Hector Achilles

Hector Achilles Warlord

Thanks to you all. Can't believe I didn't think of the Great Person menu....duh.

Socrates99 likes this.