Votes: 4 33.3%
  • D) We dont want chivvy from them.

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gingerbread Man

Dark Magus
Here are your options -
A) 350g straight up, 30 turns added to emargo against GWT (to 60 turns)
B) 250g and 5gpt, 30 turns added to embargo
C) Other (Please specify)
D) We dont want it

Voting ends when reasonable outcomes come out. (What a sentence!)

Are these the final offerings from CGN?

It's just my preference, but I like to pay all in one lump sum, and get it over with.

I assume we have had the 'if you dont give us chivalry we cant help you and you get conquered conversation'

So I guess in PTW, we don't have to wait until Nationalism to issue embargoes? :lol:

I voted Other. Let's offer to build Lighthouse in return for Chivalry. We can use the gold to upgrade our current Horsemen.

Otherwise, I say one lump sum and be done with it. ;)

Neither am I, as I think of it better...

But I think those prices are a bit high, Cheetah should try and get it a bit lower IMHO.

Originally posted by Bootstoots
And how long would it take to complete? I'm not sure that CGN will like this deal.

Only one way to find out. Actually, we need to discuss with them their feelings about the apparent CGA/GWT alliance. While CGN has already used its Ancient UU, I am sure that GWT and CGA are very close to their UU's -- the Ansar Warrior(4.2.3) and the War Elephant(4.3.2 - no resources needed) respectively. If GWT shows GCA even more generosity by giving them more cities, CGN is in a very precarious position.

We need to talk three-way alliance with CGN and Poly very soon, if not immediately. If the rogue alliance of GWT and GCA get the best of CGN, this game will be all but over. And the bad guys win. :(

Also, if we pitch this properly, we may be able to have them give us Chivalry outright.

I can start some talks with CGN regarding the GCA-GWT alliance, the Chivalry trade and a triple-alliance.

I'll contact them later today.

Top Bottom