Byzantine city icons

skam0073

Warlord
I know that there are a lot of city graphics latetly but after some personal requests here is another set of Byzantine cities.Hope you like them:)

Attachments

• Preview.gif
    Preview.gif
    13.8 KB · Views: 1,650
  • PreviewWALLS.gif
    PreviewWALLS.gif
    14.6 KB · Views: 1,105
  • Byzantian.zip
    8.5 KB · Views: 838
  • ByzantianWALLS.zip
    6 KB · Views: 800
Oh, very nice! Much better than mine, IMO.

Now all those people asking for 'true' byzantine cities will get off my back :lol:

As usual, great work :thumbsup:

awesome :D

That sounds like an idea, Ekmek, but I'll ask first.

skam, if you aren't planning on doing anything more on these cities (other eras, etc.) would you mind if I tried? Or at least just that recolouring on the roofs? If not, or if you are, that's ok.

Once again, you've done an excellent job!

I think I'll use RedAlert's as Ottoman and Phonecian cities, and use these for Byzantine cities!:D

R8XFT said:
With all these excellent city graphics around these days, it's a real shame that we can't have more culture groups :( .

... And you'd think it would be an easy enough change to release in a patch!

RedAlert said:
skam, if you aren't planning on doing anything more on these cities (other eras, etc.) would you mind if I tried? Or at least just that recolouring on the roofs? If not, or if you are, that's ok.
Of course you can.You don't need to ask RedAlert:)I am sure it will be an excellent result.Thanks again everyone for your possitive feedback.

Wow... Florence! :)

skam0073 said:
I know that there are a lot of city graphics latetly but after some personal requests here is another set of Byzantine cities.Hope you like them:)

dear skum,
your graphics on the byzantine city icons are perfect.exceptional architecture,about the churches.but there is a problem.i can use them only for a specific era,but i want to use them as full time era,changining the icons in the art/cities folders with these.can u convert them please so that i can use them as full time eras city icons?(including ancient,industrial,etc).

Top Bottom