1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Byzantine monuments

Discussion in 'World History' started by Kyriakos, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Kyriakos

Kyriakos Alien spiral maker

I might be involved in a project of 3d presentation (not photorealistic, more gamey) of this city's main historic monuments. I wanted to ask what you think of the above as a WIP stage...

The buildings are based on the following:

Silurian likes this.
  2. bernie14

bernie14 Filter Manipulator

I like!!! a couple of comments....the building on the left, the side structure looks a little small, the angle of the perpendicular roof too steep...i don't know if it is an optical illusion, but in the pic, the windows on the first floor seem a little shorter from the bottom. The top part of the semicircular structure should be pushed out a bit.... the building on the right, the bottom part of the central cupola should be raised to the height of the of the surrounding smaller cupolas...

i love the different tones on the walls, but the roofs is too red and lacks texture :):)

Edit, the wall textures are spot on!!

Kyriakos likes this.
  3. Ferocitus

Ferocitus Warlord

You're way ahead of this!

4. Kyriakos

Kyriakos Alien spiral maker

^That is really ridiculously bad :D

Anyway: