1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

C16C - Chrisy15's Civilisations for Civ 6

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Civilizations & Leaders' started by Chrisy15, Oct 23, 2016.

1. Chrisy15

Chrisy15 Limmu

Be aware that various Civitas mods are being updated currently to resolve issues with Palace and City art defines, and so if you aren't subscribed to their steam pages be sure to keep a watch of them for updates being mentioned. As of this message being posted Akkad and Sassanids have been updated.

2. Chrisy15

Chrisy15 Limmu

Sennacherib, Ashurbanipal, and Akkad updated for RaF. Wait wat I thought I hadn't updated Akkad hm am now confused...

[Edit] Well Akkad has now been updated, I must've got sidetracked by design changes before :p

Laurana Kanan likes this.
  3. Laurana Kanan

Laurana Kanan Queen's

@Chrisy15 Will Sennacherib and Ashurbanipal work correctly without the Main Assyria mod being updated?

4. Chrisy15

Chrisy15 Limmu

They should, yea.

5. AlinBUL1986

AlinBUL1986 Chieftain

@Chrisy15 - Hello! Just wanted to quickly ask you if you know for the Songhai mod that's been recently posted by Chimpan'G, the mod you've worked on Concepts & Design (and by the way, it looks great!), where could i find a direct download link ? For most of the other mods the link was avalable directly on the Steam page (with a dropbox download link). I really liked the art and bonuses, and want to try it! Thanks in advance for any ideas (of maybe even a download link :) ) . All the best, keep up the good work !

6. Chrisy15

Chrisy15 Limmu

Direct download is here; I'll pass the praise onto Chimp, as this is very much his baby :p

Unrelated, but all Assyria related mods have been updated for Historic Moments and for slightly Stalinist purges. If anyone has ever made a mod which references Assyria's or Ash's Types then be aware that all instances of SCC have been replaced with C15. Continue as normal citizens.

7. Chrisy15

Chrisy15 Limmu

Oyeah good news everybody the notorious District Bug has been fixed and so Akkad will work with Zulu etc!

Laurana Kanan likes this.
  8. 679x

679x Chieftain

The 'district bug' was the one where there were problems if two different civilizations both had a unique replacement for a certain district, right? I don't think I ever encountered that in a game but it's VERY good news for modded civs that it's gone!! :D

Chrisy15 likes this.
  9. Chrisy15

Chrisy15 Limmu

Assyria updated to fix occasional CTD on city capture.

10. Chrisy15

Chrisy15 Limmu

Akkad updated to "fix" the Susa issue (I mean Sargon shouldn't have Susa anyway so guess we're putting the issue under the rug until the totally happening Naram-Sin release :p)