1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

C2C Decal Flags

Discussion in 'C2C mod mods' started by GreatLordofPie, Jan 20, 2016.

1. GreatLordofPie

GreatLordofPie Chieftain

A very simple modmod that changes the flags for default civs (including default custom civs) into decal-type flags.

The only files changed are the CivilizationArtDefines, and the respective ArtDefines for custom civs, and a new 'teamcolor' folder is added to house most of the flags.

To install, just unpack the file and drop it into '.../Beyond the Sword/Mods', and say yes to all overwrites.

I'm 99% sure that everything is in working order, but if you spot any problems, please let me know, and I might look into it ;)

The little tiny screenshot shows the flags for Jivaro, and America, respectively.

Attached Files:

2. Sparth

Sparth C2C Team Member

Something its not right with attached file. Too small to include any informations.

3. Thunderbrd

Thunderbrd C2C War Dog

Can we get some screenshots so I can get an idea of what it is you've done here? I've gotta keep my assets modmod free but I do like to see what's up in case it would be nice to include.

4. GreatLordofPie

GreatLordofPie Chieftain

Thanks for catching that Sparth. I've got the proper folder up now. Also got a little 'screenshot' up for Thunderbird and anyone else that cares.

5. Thunderbrd

Thunderbrd C2C War Dog

I have the eventual goal of letting the player pick his flag each time he changes his culture - if he so wishes. These extended flag definitions will be useful for that I think. But it is quite far off in the design plan.