C3C Epsilon Epic Continents 4+4

Not surprisingly my approval rate is a meagre 66%, after decades of war the people are unhappy with their lot. The plebians do not understand that they would be Arab slaves by now without the sacrifice of Rome's sons.

First people of this world start here
:mad:I pace the floor in Washington today and not one Governor reports on his Cities progress. So I have decided to make a command appearance in each of my city states. As I thought none of you are working on a common goal, just simple Cavalry and Frigates
Whom ever founded America was vested absolute power, and trusted to build a Civilization to stand the test of time. I Eclipse4449 stand to do so now! You've produced no more than a land of confusion. As the leader of America I now sent us into a new Revolution

As for you Mayan Priest-King I have no issue with anything anyone gives you, Its merely the fact that if you decide to stop giving me Horses this would not be an issue with me. As for Carthage and their Horses well, they're a bit farther away. And thier day will come
Is it just American bloodlust or do you think I'm getting Horses from France?
Maybe bloodlust
Signed Abe

I had a serious blast doing it and couldn't fit everything in I found
setting up my daughters college laptop so I'm transfering dat for a few hours

gps

Carthaginians still stream passed our cities. Some even have the cheek to use our railroads without purchasing tickets. :nono:

The Japanese people fear that the American conquest of the French nation will cut the French spice deliveries. "We do not want flavorless sushi" :vomit:

GPS to Hawklord...

Arab seperatists have been causing too much trouble in our cities. It is time to put an end to the hated enemies of Rome who plot against us constantly. :ar15:

gps

:groucho:Wow now its Japans turn to lean towards the Americans desires in the West. I'm not sure how taking Orleans from France stops them from sending you Spices. That is unless they pressure you to join thier war and you deny them. An American Harbor will be built in Orlean and I think they'll get used to the idea sooner than later if not well, so be it:mischief:
Did the Mayan Natianal Anthem get to ya?
Yes it reminded me of this:eek: Apocalypto

S=0
:rolleyes:Umm eeer aaaah unloaded France bound units in American, disarmed them of their swords and spears and trained then in the art of Gunpowder weapons:D
Governors of many American cities enjoy happier faces:nono::gripe:
France still not willing to negotiate
Operation "The Drawl" begins but this new development may cause America to establish a city Carthage's land, His Horses are just as nice

Spoiler :

It seems Hannibal was looking to establish a city on West Island

Send us your sick, your weak, umm. France where's that Statue?:trouble:
Carthage sends a Spearman and Settler to West Island, I'm afraid they are shipwrecked. America sends the Frigate Philadelphia to the region, I hope she doesn't scare off his Caravel

Top Bottom