C3C Pbem- 2v2

greekguy

Missed the Boat
This will be the host thread for what I believe will prove to be an epic, intense, and awe-inspiring PBEM between 2 teams of elite SABER members.

I will be taking a special interest in this game, seeing as I designed the map on which the titanic clash of giants will occur and upon which countless hours will be wasted spent plotting and scheming world domination.

So, if you'd like to see a great old-fashioned Civ 3 brawl play out in our very own forum, or you simply would like to see more of my hyperbole in type, then make sure to constantly check up on this thread.

Now, the teams:
denyd (Iroquois) & Cyc (Sumeria) vs. Calis (Celts) & Chamnix (China).

Good luck to all and may the the best flying pig/cultural minister/German/workerphile win.

:)

Thank you, greekguy. Onward and upward, shall we begin?

Good Luck to all.

GPS to Calis

Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war

Epic clash of titanic elites, huh?

Question. With the link greekguy put in the r1 thread of the PBEM sub-forum, can anyone sneak in here through the backdoor? Or will the network rules keep them out?

I think all of us found this thread by now, so he can edit the post with the link.

But anyhow, I don't think that anybody could sneak in here via that link.

Will play soon. I was busy yesterday...

gps to Chamnix.

GPS to Calis

I gps'd to Chamnix about an hour ago. Having problems with my modem.

Question. With the link greekguy put in the r1 thread of the PBEM sub-forum, can anyone sneak in here through the backdoor? Or will the network rules keep them out?

i'll kill the link to be on the safe side, but i think the forum would give the access denied page if a non-SABER person clicked it.

btw, denyd & Cyc, you guys might want to think about starting a spoiler thread to help coordination and give the people at home something to watch and advise on.

Just my 2 cents. :)

denyd & Cyc, you guys might want to think about starting a spoiler thread to help coordination and give the people at home something to watch and advise on.

Well, I've been reading Chamnix and Calis' spoiler thread, and it just didn't seem that interesting..... :lol: Not really. It was VERY interesting. :lol:

Thanks again, greekguy.

GPS to Calis

Top Bottom