C3C PBEM : "Murat" - Napoleonic scenario-based PBEM (level : newbees)

LouLong

In love with Rei Ayanami
*** GAME FINISHED ***

This Napoleonic PBEM has been won by the British (Botman).

"Murat" was a French general who became king of Naples after being one of the generals of the Guard.

It is for Conquests, using the MP version of the Napoleonic scenario and the patch 1.22.
So you need to have both Conquests and the patch 1.22 installed on your computer.

Civs will be attributed randomly along playing order (but you can state your preferences).

Austria
England and allies (Italy, Portugal and Netherlands)
France and allies (Denmark)
Ottomans
Prussia
Russia
Spain AI
Sweden AI

Players : 6

- Prussia : James I -
- Russia : Luthor_Saxburg -
- France : qummik -
- England - Classical_hero -
- Spain : AI
- Ottomans : GreyBeard -
- Austria : Bathsheba666 -
- Sweden : AI

You want to be in ? You have further questions ? Post in this thread with your playing time or send me a PM. If ready to join, send me a PM with your e-mail.
Important : state in your post your playing time (in GMT time please; for instance 20h-22h GMT).

Organization : the game will be called "Murat" to be recognizable and when you get the game, send a mail to inform the sender you got it.

SPECIAL RULES AND OPTIONS

Razing is not allowed since there are no settlers.

Treachery and change of alliances were common during that period (think of Saxony that turned from ally to opponent to Napoleon within the very battle of Leipzig) so an active diplo and alliance breaking should not be considered evil in this PBEM (as a victim you can still be unhappy and complain though) !

I've never played this scenario, but could give it a shot.

LouLong said:
Treachery and change of alliances were common during that period (think of Saxony that turned from ally to opponent to Napoleon within the very battle of Leipzig) so an active diplo and alliance breaking should not be considered evil in this PBEM (as a victim you can still be unhappy and complain though) !
Finally we can be as treacherous as we like. ;)

Another newbie player here. I can play from 16 to 21 (all days of the week), though 19-21 GMT would be preferred.

I would like to join this...do you already have an experienced player? My preference would be France or Britain.

Well I'd play if it weren't for "Tanaka" and "Regulus" already... But 3 Pbems are too much for me :)

Anyway good luck you guys. A pity Prussia isn't playable though. I love to play with them; a wild card in Europe.

Ah, well, I guess I won't get in eh?

The game has just begun, and the first turn has been sent to the second player.

Sorry Augurey .... again. They can fill in kind of quickly !

Anyway planning mail sent. File also sent to Alneyan who should start the game very shortly.

Recieved with thanks. Will try and play it soon. If I do not play it soon, I will have to wait a bit becaue I am going out to dinner with my family. It should be played most definitely tommorow.

Top Bottom