C3C PBEM: "Uncas" - French & Indian War scenario

LouLong

In love with Rei Ayanami
*** GAME STARTED ***

Welcome to the Uncas PBEM (Uncas is actually the "Last of the Mohicans").

This PBEM uses the scenario "The French & Indian War" that describes the last war betwen the British and French colonists in the New World with the support of their mother countries as well as the support from the native Indians.

You need to download and install the scenario (including the main art files and the patch located here : http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=165929

Note : we use the newest biq (v 1.21) where Indians fighters have a better movement in order to actually achieve hit and run attacks.

Players : 4
- Loulong : Algonquins + Hurons
- Qummik : British
- Blaze Injun : Iroquois
- Semental : French

The civs are:

Alliance 1 :
France : Semental
Hurons + Algonquins : Loulong

Alliance 2 :
British : Qummik
Iroquois : Blaze Injun

Neutrals :
Neutral Indians : AI

Please send me a PM and your playing times (GMT + actual playing times)

SPECIAL RULES:
- 1st turn no fight
- No active diplomacy of any kind with the neutral Indians (= no initiation of deals and no military alliance with them).

one more player for the French.

One volunteer to be slaughtered ? ;)

BTW playing times aren't really needed here as we will follow the scenario order.

I'll play the french.

GMT -4

I will have to withdraw my name from this scenario. Having too much trouble downloading the files.

Still wondering about Greybeard...

Anyway the biq file we will use has been uploaded. It is called v1.21. If you arelady had the rest (main files + patch) you just need to download/install (or replace the v1.20 biq files) the biq files v1.21 (1 for Single player, 1 for Multiplayer).

ok the game is full.

Expect the welcome mail, playing order etc... soonish.

But before hand, can Qummik and Semental send me their e-mails again (lost in my PC crash... :( )

My playing time is about 2AM GMT, e-mail sent.

Hey! I am French! I was going to make a snide remark about watching the slaughter.

I guess that gives me a front row seat :(

Question : apparently Semental did not start with the latest biq. Which means French ships cannot enslave and MoW enslave into other MoW... Besides the War parties don't have their 1 HP bonus...

Should we start again wen it is "fresh" or is it ok ??

Question : apparently Semental did not start with the latest biq. Which means French ships cannot enslave and MoW enslave into other MoW... Besides the War parties don't have their 1 HP bonus...

Should we start again wen it is "fresh" or is it ok ??

I believe that would be a French and British call. It be nice to have the extra HP though. Really doesn't matter to the Iroquois.

I'll follow the leader.

Blaze Injun

Apparently I made a mistake while saving the changes/uploading the biqs so I have reuploaded the biq v 1.21 but a correct one this time... :(

OK, which one should I use? I will get to it when I can, I just got back but have a good bit to do.

Top Bottom