C3C PBEM - WWII HOF - Tora

I think we're still waiting for Cubsfan. I sent him the save again yesterday to both of his email addresses.

Sorry you guys my civ is broken i forgot to post that here. A new disk is arriving in about a week. (perhaps an Ally can pick up the save.

GPS to US

British Turn Summary:
- u-boat command must not have been doing their jobs properly. RN ASW efforts discovers 8 u-boats outside Antwerp. With the help of the RAF, the u-boats were bombed and summarily sunk by RN ships. No losses.
- sub sinks MAxis transport near Oran
- killed 1 NI div near Calcutta with inf army
- raid on Antwerp by Marines. Killed 1 fortress bat.
- RAF bomb Oran. Units injured.

US marines land and take Bordeaux and Brest without losses. After naval and air bombardment several ships were sunk in Brest's harbor and a Fortress div, ID and flak killed. Bordeaux saw German losses of a conscript ID. A u-boat was sunk by a CV on the approach to Bordeaux.

Eisenhower is now plotting how to beat the Russians to Berlin and wondering when Monty will get out of bed and get over here.

Tokyo saw continued economic bombing of roads and fields. A little damage was done but not all that much.

Japan killed a CW infantry West of Calcutta and lost an infantry. A plane was destroyed in Calcutta.

GPS to Russia

GPS to Spartaca

Russian Turn Summary:
- once again, without air superiority or recon, the Germans fell into a trap. T34 army and infantry divisions attack German and Minor Axis positions near Stalingrad. Killed 3 inf corp, 1 field art, and 1 tank army. No losses.
- bombed Japanese troops near Irustsk with bombers
- bombed roads near Kharkov with bombers

German turn summary

While the Russian T34 and infantry divisions were away from Stalingrad, German panzer armies and panzer divisions attack and capture Stalingrad without losses.

Brest and Bordeaux were softened up with artillery. Brest was recaptured by a panzer army killing the two U.S. armies in the city. Germany lost a panzer and infantry division in capturing Bordeaux. It looked like 13 planes and a carrier were destroyed when the city was taken.

Italy
Units approaching Algiers were softened up with bombardment a bit.

GPS to both Cubsfan and Techguy as I'm not sure who is playing the British turn this time.

I got a no cd crack so I'll play it.

Do to real life problems I have to leave town for four days.

Played the turn. I hope Cub doesn't mind.

GPS to USA

British turn summary:
- marines raid Antwerp again. Killed 1 fortress div. New MGL created.
- bombed roads in Europe. Lost 2 Lancasters. Shot down 1 fighter bomber.
- bombers attack Oran. Shot down 2 Me109s.

Japan sank a U.S. Carrier west of Pearl with a sub. Calcutta was bombarded. and a worker was captured outside the city.

GPS to Russia

Fired the general that split his forces.

Although Russia has been kicking Germany's butt all over the Eastern Front, Germany is still plenty strong to push anyone brazen enough to attempt landing in Normandy right back into the sea. :lol:

GPS to Spartaca again

Russian Turn Summary:
- Stalin is furious with the brief loss of Stalingrad and orders an immediate counterattack with rifles and tank corps. Zhukov manages to make a successful counterattack. Russia lost 1 inf div while Germany lost 4 Panther Divs, 1 Panzer div, and 1 Panther Corp army (outside of Stalingrad). Stalingrad recaptured.
- bombed rail near Kiev, lost 2 bombers to flak.
- bombed Japanese troops approaching Irustsk again with bombers

Although Russia has been kicking Germany's butt all over the Eastern Front, Germany is still plenty strong to push anyone brazen enough to attempt landing in Normandy right back into the sea. :lol:

The problem is, Germany has been taking quite a few Corp losses lately compared to Russia. Imagine having your division sized units outclassed...

Germany is very disappointed about the loss of Stalingrad but decides to make a strategic exit. It bombed a road by the oilfield SE of Stalingrad and one to the NE of Moscow. It also sank a sub W of Brest with a U-boat.

Italy bombed Gilbralter losing 2 fighters but killing 4 planes on the ground.

GPS to Techguy again seeing as Cubsfan is away.

GPS to USA

British Turn Summary:
- British marines finally storm the beaches of Normandy. With support from the RN, the RAF, and the Dover guns, all units in Antwerp were redlined. Marine armies attacked and captured Antwerp. Following the marines, fast tanks made deep raids into German territory... Churchill regrets that the raiding units surely would be destroyed but the Ruhr region will effectively remain unproductive for the remaining duration of the war.
- Hamburg captured uncontested. Destroyed 2 planes on the ground.
- Koln captured. Killed 1 German inf div with Crusader Corp.
- Light tank attacks Salzberg garrison but dies valiently after redlining the german div.
- bombers cut road in Germany.
- sunk 1 sub near Antwerp with ASW destroyer
- British inf div attack Bombay and kills guarding Minor Axis marine div. Bombay liberated.

Churchill ponders if the war is over yet...

Thanks for playing my turn i should be back sunday. I'm on a civless computer.

Top Bottom