[C3C] WIP:Tales of Magic Realms (ToMR)

I probably didn’t explain it well enough. You’re going to need to remake the file from scratch using the original components. Your image still has all of the flaws. I’d have to manually correct every pixel to correct what you’ve sent.
Spoiler :

upload_2019-1-17_19-36-36.png

I hope for your sake that you’ve kept your source material.

i will try it tommorrow. i have source material but it will take me time to correctly done it.

WIP update: So far map is created it will be pangea/small island occupied by pirates, music is done, resources atm working on it new resources should shifted from original mod folder, combined terrain buildings (tyvm Oni Ryuu for corrections and i hope u can correct my mess that i sent u again hhehhe) new city looks used from Civ DB is set, Units are still assembling those stuff its not easy i need to rework entire unit DB i hope i will make simultaneous resources and unit32 files. It will be more compacted unit database
Factions are 14 and i will try to represent new refitted mod soon at least basic stuff, some small imported stuff from original mod folder are done like advisors and background . i do have bit a problem with player setup it didnt show up on main test file but it can w8 for a moment until i finish at least assembling of new promo refit files and resources,unit32 and terrain bldg. Also im redone entire narrative of story line of factions cuz now is different many less
Tech tree i have original saved science files now im redoing all techs lesser than previous original or i will refit Civ vanilla (atm im still of skills for that but slowly progressing hhehe)
Very big thanks for Oni Ryuu again for reworking my combined mess file of terrain buildings.
And ofc as humble wannabe modder i would ask any1 if have any time to help me out about txt files or any help about mod can contact me thru pvt msg i will send him my teamspeak info address where i can explain what i want to do.

Top Bottom