Cabinet Member listings of teams?

Provolution

Sage of Quatronia
Could the Moderators put up a list of the team leaderships following elections in a public thread. That will make the game more interesting.

Indeed, team KISS is 'functioning' as an anarchist society... no elections, no leadership :)

I would say getting to know who is the elected leader (DP) of each team is vital for practical reasons.

I would say getting to know who is the elected leader (DP) of each team is vital for practical reasons.

i think that infomation like this should be exchanged once the teams meet ingame

Provolution said:
not everyone will have a DP, some teams may just play this as a succession game...

Our tribal beliefs is all members of our council of chieftains are equal. Any communications can be transmitted through any one of our many great leaders. An autocracy does not work for so many idiots, losers and grumpy men. We are a simple people.
Our government consists of a council of great Celtic anarchist chieftains aka "CAC"!

You may recognize our honored "CAC symbol" :vomit:!

We as a nation hope one day we will advance to Celtic anarchist warlords and you may hear our war cry....CAW! CAW!

Ultimately, our goal as a nation is to be known as a bunch of Celtic anarchist Deities aka CADS.

Top Bottom