Calendar?

Methuselah

King
Sorry if this has been asked before, I did search but couldn't find anything. :p

Does Erebus have its own names for days/months? How many days in a week/months in a year?

It should be noted that this isnt consistent. Ive tried to use the celtic month calendar for FfH (3 of the minor leaders are named after celtic months). But there is even a reference to an english month (November as I recall) that I kept because using an unfamiliar name would have made the piece confusing.

(3 of the minor leaders are named after celtic months).

Are these the Illian High Priests?

Ahah, a google search for riuros proved me right:

Dumannios November/December Darkest depths
Riuros December/January Cold-time
Anagantios January/February Stay-home time

Fitting names. :p

It should be noted that this isnt consistent. Ive tried to use the celtic month calendar for FfH (3 of the minor leaders are named after celtic months). But there is even a reference to an english month (November as I recall) that I kept because using an unfamiliar name would have made the piece confusing.

Any chance of a consistent one being completed in the future then? :p

@ Mailbox: At least it wasn't more muppets.

Dumannios November/December Darkest depths
Riuros December/January Cold-time
Anagantios January/February Stay-home time

They sound Norse... but the Norse became the Celts... or at least were similar... I'm not to knowledgeable with Norse mythology. (I know a lot of Greek/Roman mythology) Most of what I know about Egyptian and Norse I got from Age of Mythology, the (2nd) best computer game ever.

Top Bottom