Call of Duty/Black Ops/Zombies

Paul in Saudi

Emperor
Well, the MacBook died so I bought my first Windows machine. There is a universe of games out there, all new to me. Further, a cheap laptop can run older games like this really well.

I am having a great time.

Now, first off, how can I save the game? I presently shoot the zombies in the Theater and move to the next room, where I die. I am forced to start again from the get-go.

By the way, 'G' launches a fairly-useless grenade. 'Z' lets me use a knife. What else am I missing?

Assuming that Black Ops zombies works the same way as in World at War: there is no saving. You play until you die, then restart. The challenge is to keep getting further, as there is no way to win and you will always die. You need to buy weapons from the wall (you should see some chalk outlines), and better weapons will be available as you open new rooms. Grenades are useless. The knife is good in round 1 and 2 as it's worth more in points, and is also great if you get the Insta-kill bonus.

Zombies is much better playing with others, if you are able to find people playing. You can revive one another when down, and generally get further.

Let me try multi-player with my super-slow connection. (I shall be in the US in two weeks with a better connection.) I sort of thought that this was the case. Still, it is a valuable way to limber up my fingers and learn the controls. Thank you.

Cant you just have AI teammates for those that like playing it single player ?
Steam has a good selection of quality free to play shooters, like Dirty Bomb or Planetside 2, If you enjoy zombie shooters, Left 4 Dead 2 is a cheap buy when on sale as well.

Cant you just have AI teammates for those that like playing it single player ?
Steam has a good selection of quality free to play shooters, like Dirty Bomb or Planetside 2, If you enjoy zombie shooters, Left 4 Dead 2 is a cheap buy when on sale as well.
I`m pretty sure you can play single player zombies on Call of Duty. :)

Top Bottom