Call to Arms!!!

Chieftess

Retired Moderator
This is your enemy!
Defend our homelands from the Roman and Babylonian menace!!!

War once against creeps in from the south, and its' name is Babylon! No sooner than did the war start, Rome and Babylon signed an alliance against us! Rome's valiant defense wiped out nearly our entire attacking army (6 swordsmen). Let us put down our plants for the Hanging Gardens, and instead take up arms against Rome and Babylon! Let us have all of our cities contribute to the war effort, as it will surely be needed! The more cities we capture, the more unit support we have, and the more powerful we'll become. The Age of Conquest has arrived!

You can rest assured,Potenate Jack Ijuno will fight gladly alongside his fellow swordsman against these evil civs!

All Hail Japanactica!

But I'm not holding any plants for the Hanging Gardens...what kind of plants are you holding? :lol: j/k

Take those Roman and Babylonian cities! :beer:

lol the hanging gardens will have enough plants itself I would imagine :)

I'm very glad I included instructions to stop the tc if another civ declared war - governors may have to change their build queues.

:ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja:This is the era that will determine the entire future of our nation!!! Will we take strong control of our continent, or weakly surrender. What potential - the great east and south lands lie within our grasp. Rise up, Japanaticans! To war!!!!:ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja:

We shall sweep throughout the Roman lands like locusts of war and ravage them until they plead for our sweet mercy.

blackheart said:
We shall sweep throughout the Roman lands like locusts of war and ravage them until they plead for our sweet mercy.

And while they're prostrate, the Iroquois Hooves will trample them into meal :evil:

Top Bottom