1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

call to power 1help please

Discussion in 'Other Civ-Related Games' started by Civ4newbie, May 21, 2016.

1. Civ4newbie

Civ4newbie Chieftain

hi im trying to play call to power but it crashes on to the desktop once I load the game. I want to do this>>>>>>but I haveno clue what heis talking abouthttp://http://apolyton.net/showthread.php/213604-Win7x64-CTP1-crash-at-launchcan someone please explain this to me and show me what to do so I can actually functionally play this game. also I want to play it added with the midevil mod but there are no directions for how to properly install this mod so I can play with that to can someone please show me thanks:goodjob:

2. Petek

Petek Alpha Centaurian Administrator Supporter

Some general troubleshooting steps that may help:

* Uninstall and reinstall the game.
    * Try various compatibility options.
    * Do you receive any specific error messages? If so, search Google (or your preferred search engine) for the message.
    * If no specific error message, search for CTP plus crashes. Someone else probably had the same problem and a solution might have been found.

3. Civ4newbie

Civ4newbie Chieftain

thanks, well I got it to workbut it still has problems. what I did as reinstall it and then after reinstalling with minimum instal and I installed the 2.1 English updater for windows, then run as administrator by clicking the right or left hand cursor. I would play itand it loads and is fuly playable and does not crash however now 1 r 2 game turns or even on the same turn the game freezes or the mouse/cursor freezes and I have to restart the labtop with the keyboard,pleas help fix this issue, I have no idea why it does that