1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Call to Power II Apolyton Edition Not Avaliable

Discussion in 'Other Civ-Related Games' started by AtheistInfinity, Jun 7, 2010.

1. AtheistInfinity

AtheistInfinity Chieftain

The Call to Power II Apolyton Edition has been unavailable for download for quite some time, and it doesn't look like it's coming back online anytime soon. If anyone has it, could you please upload it to torrents or mediafire or something?

2. Toni1

Toni1 Chieftain

What are you talking about? They just released Revision 1097 and I had no problem downloading it. Personally I have never had any problems downloading any of the revisions.

3. AtheistInfinity

AtheistInfinity Chieftain

Oh. Someone should inform them that their CTP2 Page is down. I didn't know how to find a link in their forums.
    http://apolyton.net/ctp2

Ok the Revision seems to be a fix for if you already have CTP2 Apolyton Edition, where can I download the full Apolyton edition?

4. Toni1

Toni1 Chieftain

The site works for me, the only problem is that it has not been updated for ages so you really should use the project forums to follow development instead.

Also I don't know what you mean by revision 1097 not being 'full apolyton edition'. I just tested it yesterday and it worked just fine after extracting it to my ctp2 folder according to install instructions. Where does it state it's not full version or what exactly do you mean by full version? You do know apolyton edition still needs ctp2 game installed to function, do you? It's not full game, it's a fan patch based on game source code.

5. Oatse

Oatse Chieftain

It's unavailable again due to the Apolyton site's redesign. Pretty much every file is gone now including the latest fan patch.

6. Toni1

Toni1 Chieftain

I've uploaded the 1111 revision to my site. You can find it from downloads section inside ctp2 folder.

7. Ryansinbela

Ryansinbela Chieftain

Can you tell me all the leaders in game