[CTP] Call to Power II Apolyton Edition Not Avaliable

AtheistInfinity

Chieftain
The Call to Power II Apolyton Edition has been unavailable for download for quite some time, and it doesn't look like it's coming back online anytime soon. If anyone has it, could you please upload it to torrents or mediafire or something?

The Call to Power II Apolyton Edition has been unavailable for download for quite some time, and it doesn't look like it's coming back online anytime soon. If anyone has it, could you please upload it to torrents or mediafire or something?

What are you talking about? They just released Revision 1097 and I had no problem downloading it. Personally I have never had any problems downloading any of the revisions.

What are you talking about? They just released Revision 1097 and I had no problem downloading it. Personally I have never had any problems downloading any of the revisions.

Oh. Someone should inform them that their CTP2 Page is down. I didn't know how to find a link in their forums.
http://apolyton.net/ctp2

Ok the Revision seems to be a fix for if you already have CTP2 Apolyton Edition, where can I download the full Apolyton edition?

Oh. Someone should inform them that their CTP2 Page is down. I didn't know how to find a link in their forums.
http://apolyton.net/ctp2

Ok the Revision seems to be a fix for if you already have CTP2 Apolyton Edition, where can I download the full Apolyton edition?

The site works for me, the only problem is that it has not been updated for ages so you really should use the project forums to follow development instead.

Also I don't know what you mean by revision 1097 not being 'full apolyton edition'. I just tested it yesterday and it worked just fine after extracting it to my ctp2 folder according to install instructions. Where does it state it's not full version or what exactly do you mean by full version? You do know apolyton edition still needs ctp2 game installed to function, do you? It's not full game, it's a fan patch based on game source code.

It's unavailable again due to the Apolyton site's redesign. Pretty much every file is gone now including the latest fan patch.

Top Bottom