[CTP] Call to power series tech trees

lindsay40k

Emperor
Hi gang, I’ve been trying to find info on how research went in these games, anyone got any visual layouts? Thanks

I have 2 copies that came with the game *somewhere*, I just cannot find the blasted things.
When (if) I do, I'll see about scanning them.

Found'em!!! (they were in a box I hadn't opened in 10 years)

too big to scan, so I'll try a photo of them. tech trees on one side, govs, plot upgrades etc on the other.

Ok, got a pic, BUT... I'm concerned about the copyright on the sheet itself. (Activision published the original windows version, Loki ported it..)

umm....

Ok, got a pic, BUT... I'm concerned about the copyright on the sheet itself. (Activision published the original windows version, Loki ported it..)

umm....
Interestingly, the Caveman to Cosmos mod community for Civ4 or Civ5 (?) use loading screen images from Empire Earth 1 on their main thread, without any acknowledgement of the copyright holder or disclaimer that I could find, and nothing seems to have happened, legally speaking, to them, so I'm not sure how well such deprecated games are copyright protected in de facto enforcement. I think making off of such projects is the biggest issue, in those cases, to be honest.

Very well. Here you go!

Edit: Once I finish unpacking after the move (gonna be a bit yet), I'll try and get a flatter version

Attachments

• CivCTP_Tech_Tree2.jpg
    CivCTP_Tech_Tree2.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 183
Top Bottom