Calling all artists!

mrkingkong

Young Padawan
Ok people, i am looking for some help with the graphical side of things for my upcoming fantasy mod 'Ernopia', and the "demo mod" of this 'Invasion of Torville', which should be out shortly.

I am looking for flags mainly, but also leaderheads or whatever else you may have to offer.

There are going to be 14 civilizations in the final mod, and there are currently 5 in the demo mod so there is potentially quite a lot of work there, particularly for someone like me with no discernable graphical talents.;)

The civs i would like flags for are:

DEMO

Torville

colours: purple and gold

race: Men

background/points of interest: Warlike race of Men, but quite defensively so, being so close to the Dark Lands of the North East. Civilized, their Knights are amongst the most powerful and respected force in the country. There is a large defensive wall built around the entirety of the Kingdom.

Setharian Empire

colours: green and white

background/points of interest: Was one of the largest Empires in Ernopia, now internal strife has marred its prosperity. A Militia makes up most of its army, but they are poor warriors. Relies on its mounted Lancer regiments for defence. Has a powerful navy also. Friendly with the people of Torville, is situated South East of the Torville Kingdom

Republic of Sethar

colours: yellow and orange

background/points of interest: Rebels following the leadership of Jarred Theor, they recently broke away from the "Tyrannical" rule of the Emperor Ragnok of Sethar. Effectively they see themselves as freedom fighters, and their Defender regiments are amongst the strongest combatants in this region. To Sethar and Torville they are seen as traitors and terrorists. They are located perilously between Torville and Sethar.

Crakeln Tribes

colours: red

race: Barbarian Men

background/points of interest: Formerly a civilizaed empire, the Crakkish people were conquered centuries ago by the Dark Lord, who then supplanted the traditional tribal leader with one of his own apprentices, Lord Garr. Garr now rules his people with an iron fist, and leads many attacks on the more civilized people of the South, mainly Torville.

Kchivik Tribes

colours: brown and neutral

race: Nomadic Men

background/points of interest: Outcasts from the civil world of the South, they live a nomadic life on the open plains of the North East. They often conduct raids and conquests in their attempts to find food, which means they are often classed as Barbarians by Southlanders. In truth, they are mercenaries bought cheaply by the Dark Lord's minions with the promise of food and supplies. Unwilling though their warriors may be, they are amongst the most hardy folk of Northern regions.

For Later
(I can provide more details if you want to take up the challenge)

Cravante (High Lords of Men)
Renos (wizards and magical folk)
Arbithe (exotic men, by that i mean slightly arabic or african culture)
Commort (animals and demonic variations thereof)
Gramff (dwarves and craftsmen)
Lechlensha (elvish people and beasts of the woods)
Torville (as above)
Sethar (Empire, as above)
Futukl (Dark Lord's lair, and his more powerful minions)
Crakeln (as above, minions of the dark lords, both Men and Beasts)
Iffenia (mythical creatures, spirits)
Verunia (divine creatures, and holy lands)
Toll (barbarian "Forest Men", in touch with the ancient gods)
Laves (aquatic and amphibious beings)

Obviously, if you choose to accept the challenge of creating one of the flags, you have all the artistic license you wish. The background and other info is mainly to give an idea what theme will be based on, and at this early stage can be changed.

If people are willing to help with this, then i will be extremely grateful And i know contracts arent binding, so im not going to hunt you down if you only work on them in spare time.

Thanks in advance,

mrkingkong

well, if you want to, you can take stuff from my civs (haarbal fantasy civ pack, located in the new civilizations section). i mean, i ripped them from somewhere, so you can rip them from me :).
if you want some nice images for flags, search the internet for age of wonders 2, because it has some really nice spell images, which can be used as bicolored flags (i used this for my modpack)

edit: i also have some more possible leaderheads+buttons on my comp. if you want them, send me a PM

Thanks, i will be sure to check out your civs for anything i can rip ( :p )

They look like they will be useful in the main Ernopia mod rather than the Torville mod, but anything is useful at this stage. Thanks

What sort of other buttons and leaders do you have if you dont mind me asking? :)

mrkingkong

Top Bottom