Calling all cat people

Bozo Erectus

Master Baker
Ive got two beautiful cats that I have to find a home for within the next month. Do any of you guys want a couple of furry buddies, or maybe know someone who would? I have no idea what to do with them, and Id hate to put them to sleep, or dump them in the street:( I'll post some pics of them as soon as I find the cable for the camera, so I can upload.

Any cat people in the NJ area want to give these cute kids a new home? Help!

edit: NJ = New Jersey

Phleg, youre pretty close to me, do me a favor, ask around among your local cat people :)

Bozo, in case you don't find anyone personal to take them, look into a no-kill shelter. A quick search brought up this link, but I've no idea of the reputation of these places. Check with you vet and see if they know of a good one.

http://www.nokillnetwork.org/d/New-Jersey/

If you lived in KC, I'd pick them up and at the very least get them to Wayside Waifs for you. Sorry :(

I'd take them, but I've already got three, and one of them pulled the Christmas tree down the other night so I'm not exactly feeling welcoming to more of them anyway. :(

:lol: I think it's trying to tell you something. :p

It was January first. Taking the decorations down prior to New Year's Day is unAmerican!! :mad:

And to answer the inevitable follow-up question, it was either our Maine Coon or one of the two domestic shorthairs, so no evil foreign subversive kitties did it. ;)

Bozo, in case you don't find anyone personal to take them, look into a no-kill shelter. A quick search brought up this link, but I've no idea of the reputation of these places. Check with you vet and see if they know of a good one.

http://www.nokillnetwork.org/d/New-Jersey/

If you lived in KC, I'd pick them up and at the very least get them to Wayside Waifs for you. Sorry :(

Thanks VRW, you gave me a good idea. Its weird, Ive been online for like 15 years, and it still never occurs to me look stuff like that up online :crazyeye:

@Phleg, ok, no problemo.

@Igloo, hey, clearly, youre harboring some feline Islamo-fascists, Im calling Michael Chertoff right away:lol:

@Ansar and azzaman, Fed-Ex?

I found the cable for the camera, so I'll be posting some pics of the little furbags soon.

Definitely, Im also going to put up a poster in my building. If all else fails, I'll take them to the vet on my way to the airport.

This is weird, today I decided to get a kitten.

I'm already starting to feel trapped with the resposibility, although I haven't actually done anything yet to start the 'kitten getting' process.

Hmm. :yeah:

Oh, you never know how long a cat will live. Nine lives is all well and good, but they go through them awful fast sometimes.;)

I had to put one of mine to sleep today...:(

If you mail them to me I guarantee them a good home in my stomach and later my septic tank.

Top Bottom