Calling all ladies! Male or female.

Are you a man or woman?

• Man

Votes: 340 91.2%
  • Woman

Votes: 33 8.8%

• Total voters
Well I love strategy mew.
I been playing stratgey games since I was handed RotK3 (Romance of the Three Kingdoms 3) mew.
I was 15 or 16 at that time mew.
I been playign strategy ever since mew.

Well I love strategy mew.
I been playing stratgey games since I was handed RotK3 (Romance of the Three Kingdoms 3) mew.
I was 15 or 16 at that time mew.
I been playign strategy ever since mew.

So, Tygari, what's with the "mew"-thing? Have you seen SuperTroopers one too many times, or are you channeling the spirit of Eartha Kitt? :)

You big meanie Brian. She's probably just different (like Lemon).

Say, this an interesting thread you've started. I always figured the female ratio was quite low for CivIV and now I see the statistics. Perhaps women in general don't like PC gaming that much? After all, games like CivIV, Dawn of War, Company of Heroes, etc., all seem to have a high "testosterone factor" and probably don't appeal to alot of women.

(Unfortunate.....as the ideal woman would, among other things, be a good PC gamer. lol!)

Hey, wait a minute! I'm not different, I'm just plain weird! And I happen to take my weirdness quite seriously, as a matter of fact. I am so offended! :cry::p

(Unfortunate.....as the ideal woman would, among other things, be a good PC gamer. lol!)
As an ideal woman, I would agree with this. :):lol:

I'm not the best PC gamer, but I do make a mean lasagna. :p

*blanches at the sound of lasagna*
How about a mexican salad with rice, seasoned meat, multiple cheeses, baked torillia chips crunched up, lettice, tomato, mushroom, and spring onion all rolled into a tortillia wrap for easy consumption mew.

I wish to make a dish I have in mind of minced shrimp and crab mixed with seasonings and roe eggs spread over a roasted eel and packed with rice and mixed vegtables mew.

It can actually be a reference to a number of things. I won't put them here, because in some cases it would be shameful to admit that I am aware of them :mischief:. Not as in "not rated for children", but more like "seriously? you watch that?" type of stuff.

Nevermind. Forget I said anything.

It can actually be a reference to a number of things. I won't put them here, because in some cases it would be shameful to admit that I am aware of them :mischief:. Not as in "not rated for children", but more like "seriously? you watch that?" type of stuff.

Nevermind. Forget I said anything.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::p

I actually wrote the anwser to that question on my hello and woudl rather not make it into a discussion here mew.

I actually wrote the anwser to that question on my hello and woudl rather not make it into a discussion here mew.

I read the post and got the answer. Thank you. :)

Thanks for pointing that out. I checked your profile when I first read one of your posts, but it was blank. Updating that will probably save everybody time in the long run.

Welcome!

I like it......a pretty cool response to my comment. (Also, I like lasagna! Too bad you can't PM me a nice big slice. I guess I'll just have to make my own dinner tonight. lol!)
Lasagna is right up there with chocolate as an essential food group, as far as I'm concerned. :)

Did dinner turn out? Remember, you have to use lots of cheese! :D

These poll results are ridiculous. :lol:
I suspect the results would be just as silly for a poll at the Cosmo website, only skewed the other way.

Of course, they'd be less informative, more irrelevant, totally meaningless, completely vapid, time-wasting, and full of "hygiene" pop-ups, but just as ridiculous all the same. :rolleyes::lol:

Cosmopolitan.com: Wasting time and bandwidth just like Facebook. Visit us today! :p

I suspect the results would be just as silly for a poll at the Cosmo website, only skewed the other way.

Of course, they'd be less informative, more irrelevant, totally meaningless, completely vapid, time-wasting, and full of "hygiene" pop-ups, but just as ridiculous all the same. :rolleyes::lol:

Cosmopolitan.com: Wasting time and bandwidth just like Facebook. Visit us today! :p

Yeah like us playing an imaginary world simulaion game over and over again just to see the different ways it can be beaten and how high a score and difficulty we can achieve this on resulting in nothing more then alot of wasted time and no productive value that bores and annoys 90% of the rest of the RL world population is any different what so ever mew.

*hugs her Civ4*

Top Bottom