Calling all ladies! Male or female.

Are you a man or woman?

• Man

Votes: 340 91.2%
  • Woman

Votes: 33 8.8%

• Total voters
nag better - oops! Scratch that last one! Darn it! I've made us all look bad! :lol:

AH HA!!! The truth comes out, one of thier own has sold them out gentlemen!!:D

AH HA!!! The truth comes out, one of thier own has sold them out gentlemen!!:D

Relax, it's not gender specific; Lemon makes us all look bad. (Brian dodges a shoe). :lol:

Relax, it's not gender specific; Lemon makes us all look bad. (Brian dodges a shoe). :lol:

Don't make Lemon throw a shoe...I can't count the number of times I have read a post by her where she says she has to go buy a new pair of shoes...there is a recession after all:gripe:

Man.

I suppose the main reason would be that men are traditionally more violently inclined than women and this game happens to contain violence.

Then again, that hypothesis could be smashed down pretty easily with examples like "Well, what about World of Warcraft?".

My natural talent for incredibleness just comes shining through. :p

Don't make Lemon throw a shoe...I can't count the number of times I have read a post by her where she says she has to go buy a new pair of shoes...there is a recession after all:gripe:
Wow. You actually read what I say? Well now, that makes two... no wait, three. I had a "fanboy" in another thread. Poor guy, since he admitted it, nobody talks to him anymore either... :lol:

And just FYI, I do not have 27 pairs of shoes. I have 29. Zy forgot to count my sneakers and my work shoes. When Mr. "Let's mouth off about Lemon in the S&T threads" regains consciousness, I'll have him count again. [pissed]

I particularly like how most of them aren't made of plastic and silicone, and their other lady parts weren't constructed out of man parts.

See, this is why the long face before.

I'd have preferred it too if there'd never been man parts there in the first place, but where you've got the luxury of being able to follow up on your preferences I kinda have to live with what I've got. Which at best is going to be "you'll never know unless I tell you."

See, this is why the long face before.

I'd have preferred it too if there'd never been man parts there in the first place, but where you've got the luxury of being able to follow up on your preferences I kinda have to live with what I've got. Which at best is going to be "you'll never know unless I tell you."

Hey, my preference is for women who were born as women. No biggie.

You can do what you like and I'll even vote to make it legal, so long as you don't hurt anyone. I may not agree with or understand all your choices but it doesn't bother me one bit.

Oh, I don't hold that against you. I just sometimes get depressed about technically not qualifying.

To me, you don't "qualify" if you don't have XX chromosomes. And for me personally, I'm looking for one who meets my criteria for personality and intellect and physical attractiveness, and also one who would feel comfortable having children with me.

However, there are plenty of men out there who I suppose you would qualify as being woman enough for.

No need to get depressed about what you are or what you are not. I wish I was 6 feet tall, ripped muscular, and just a dash cuter, had lots of cash... etc.... but I just have to recognize that if I change all of the things that make me me, I won't be me anymore, and I like who I am, and my girlfriend likes me too. That's frankly all the people that truly matter, no offense to anyone here. But knowing some of them like me too is nice, and back at them.

90% men on this forum, that figures. The women are probably all lurkers too. :(

Oh, I don't hold that against you. I just sometimes get depressed about technically not qualifying.

You are whatever you say you are. And that's a good thing, non? :)

Male here.

And maybe I'm a bit slow, but I still didn't understand Tygari's "mew" thing...was it a rhyme with new?

:sigh:
I may have to ask her to include an explanation in her sig....

"Mew" is the sound a kitten makes. Tygari is a "furry" (a member of the furry subculture: Google it), and has ended her sentences with it so long that it is habit.

i post! or i try... :)
Well, for goodness sake, get with it! How are the rest of the 9 percent of us supposed to keep this a much classier place without your help? :p

There are standards to maintain, you know, and these men sure aren't going to do it. :lol:

And the first person who suggests that it's my turn to do the vacuuming gets DoWed. :lol::lol::p

:sigh:
I may have to ask her to include an explanation in her sig....

"Mew" is the sound a kitten makes. Tygari is a "furry" (a member of the furry subculture: Google it), and has ended her sentences with it so long that it is habit.

Well that was another possibility I considered (actually, it was the first thing that came to mind, I just dismissed it as being unlikely). But I still don't get it from her first post. Unless that means first post ever, I assumed it meant first post in this thread.

Top Bottom