Calling All Spies

Thunderfall

Administrator
Administrator
Firaxis has posted a coded message on their site. Could it be a contest with fabulous prizes? Give it a try and see if you could decode the message! :)

WIHALUNOFUNCIHM IH XYWIXCHA NBCM GYMMUAY! QBUN CM NBCM GSMNYLCIOM JOTTFY? CN'M U WIHNYMN!

JFYUMY MYHX UH YGUCF NI MJS UN ZCLURCM XIN WIG QCNB NBY MOVDYWN "XYWIXYL JOTTFY" ZIL U WBUHWY NI QCH SIOL WBICWY IZ UH UONIALUJBYX WIJS IZ WCPCFCTUNCIH CP: WIGJFYNY, WCPCFCTUNCIH LYPIFONCIH (RVIR 360, JM3 IL XM PYLMCIH), IL U WCPCFCTUNCIH LYPIFONCIH CJIX NIOWB WIPYL.

MNUS WCPCFCTYX!

NBCM MBCZN WCJBYL CM UFMI EHIQH UM NBY WUYMUL WCJBYL, MCHWY WUYMUL OMYX NBCM GYNBIX NI WIGGOHCWUNY QCNB BCM AYHYLUFM.

Thanks to Pete Murray of Firaxis for the news tip.

Yeah:

Spoiler How to decode :
Just replace every letter with the letter 6 letters forwards. A=G, B=H, C=I, etc.

Well, I'll autograph your copy of Civilization, too, if you come to Maryland.

I don't work for Firaxis, though. Hmm, I wonder if they're hiring?

X-BOX was the "Rosetta stone" for me-that's all I am saying ;).

Aussie.

Got it! My Key was "CN'M":)

RVIR 360 was sort of a dead giveaway...(And JM3 only marginally better)

that was easy to break i even made my own ceaser cypher code breaker to do it with
if anyone wants it it is hear it dose not have any answers on it only the code breaker

Attachments

• ceaser cypher.doc
    99 KB · Views: 409
YES! The message says Civilization 5 is coming for PC, PS3 and X-box next year! :D

Hmmm, would prefer it to be a pure PC-title..........

YES! The message says Civilization 5 is coming for PC, PS3 and X-box next year! :D

I didn't get that message. I think it was talking about Revolutions.

just question : email is spyatfiraxis.com ?? what there don't @ ??

X-BOX was the "Rosetta stone" for me-that's all I am saying ;).

Aussie.

Got it! My Key was "CN'M":)

These were both my key. "RVIR" was obviously "XBOX", and "CN'M" was obviously "It's" since nothing else fit. Then I noticed the pattern and the rest was easy.

You fail at decoding, cause it never mentions Civ 5. :p

Top Bottom