Can´t play Rhye´s Mod

sikandar323

Chieftain
I can´t play it, each time that I try to load the mod, after chose the leader, load the game, and inmediatly a message on the screen appears saying YOU´VE BEEN DEFEATED, in turn 0.
I have the Rhye´s Mod on Mods Folder, a map on PublicMaps Folder, and my CustomAssets are empty.

Any advice?

I tried to load the mod before but then in the menu of scenaries only appears the two WBS.
I have the 1.61 patch.

Take the map and put it into the privatemaps folder that came in the mod folder.

sikandar323 said:
I can´t play it, each time that I try to load the mod, after chose the leader, load the game, and inmediatly a message on the screen appears saying YOU´VE BEEN DEFEATED, in turn 0.
I can't believe, but the same happens to me, now. :(

The strange thing is that the mod WORKED TO ME BEFORE, and now not any more. :confused:

And this happens both if I have the WBS in the Private Maps folder within the Mod folder and in the Public Maps folder too.

What can I do??? Maybe I'll wait for the next version.

I am totally disappointed.

It happened to me because of a conlict archive with Sevopedia. Try deleting your Custom Assets folder (backing it up first, of course) and see if the problem still persists.

Hey Sikandar, I noticed you are from Argentina! Where do you live?

De San Isidro. Que bueno ver a un argentino por acá! :D

Drtad said:
Take the map and put it into the privatemaps folder that came in the mod folder.

The same thing is happening to me... Dont know what your talking about here. Its already a map I guess in the privatemaps folder, a worldbuilder save.... If I launch its game over instantly when coming into the game.... :(

Try deleting your Custom Assets folder, that is, the one in My Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4 folder (backing it up first, of course) and see if the problem still persists.

I have the same problem, now. Strangely, I too was able to play it before. I guess I'll try to delete the Custom Assets in my documents...

Top Bottom