1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[Vanilla] Can’t Build Religious Units

Discussion in 'Civ 6 - Consoles' started by Ieuan, Nov 27, 2019.

1. Ieuan

Ieuan Chieftain

Hello, I’m a player new to civilisation and I installed the game on my Xbox and I’m loving it, however, I’m getting really frustrated at the fact that I cannot build religious units.

They appear when I go onto my city and into the units tab and show how much faith is required. They are not greyed out and I have a holy site (with a shrine and temple) and dominant religion in the city I’m attempting to build them in. There are no units on my city centre or holy site.

I have been scouring the internet for hours but each case I have found is different to what I am experiencing and there is no tutorial for this on youtube. If anyone has any ideas on what I am missing it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

**As a side note I have been able to build the wonder Mahabodhi Temple which did give me 2 Apostles with my dominant religion**

2. Eagle Pursuit

Eagle Pursuit Scir-Gerefa

It sounds like you have all the prerequisites. It might be a bug.

3. Ieuan

Ieuan Chieftain

Thanks for the reply, if it is a bug then that sucks

4. ezzlar

ezzlar Emperor

A picture says more than a thousand words!

5. criZp

criZp Emperor

When they are greyed out there should be a red text in the tool tip explaining why.

6. Ieuan

Ieuan Chieftain

It would seem I have found my answer on another post. Apparently if you have the queue option ticked you can’t build faith or quick upgrade with gold which was something else I had issues with. It seems to be working fine now. Thanks for the help though. I appreciate it

7. Señor Goku

Señor Goku Chieftain

Hey guys I have the exact same problem
    They appear when I go onto my city and into the units tab and show how much faith is required. They are not greyed out and I have a holy site (with a shrine and temple) and dominant religion in the city I’m attempting to build them in. There are no units on my city centre or holy site. I would have more the. 500 faith points available and it still wouldn't let me even I have 3 city's or more. It's frustrating because I can kill everyone's else's Missionary but cannot build my own
    However, according to the information we have, you can only buy them in cities(and the city has to have a majority religion) you have a holy district AND the building making the unit available. Support sent me this and it still doesn't work.

I have been scouring the internet for hours but each case I have found is different to what I am experiencing and there is no tutorial for this on youtube. If anyone has any ideas on what I am missing it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

8. fantsu

fantsu Prince

Do you have the queue ticked off?

9. Señor Goku

Señor Goku Chieftain

What's that? And am sure I don't I've tried everything looking online and contacting support.

10. Señor Goku

Señor Goku Chieftain

This is what I mean

Attached Files:

11. fantsu

fantsu Prince

See that Queue box ticked on the right on your first picture. Right side of the multi-queue? Untick it, and you can use faith.

12. Señor Goku

Señor Goku Chieftain

Let me try

13. Señor Goku

Señor Goku Chieftain

Works thanks so much