1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

can anyone top this ?

Discussion in 'Civ4 - General Discussions' started by rugbyLEAGUEfan, Apr 27, 2010.

1. rugbyLEAGUEfan

rugbyLEAGUEfan Deity

I was at my computer last night and noticed the warranty card in the top draw . It is 2 years and 9 months old and has never been used for ANY other purpose than Civ 4 BTS .

It has never been used for the internet even ( I check the forums from work) .

Its `s more my "Civbox" than a computer and was only purchased when I got Civ4 and it would not work on my old computer

2. bakshi

bakshi Prince

I had a computer dedicated to just everquest back when I was really into it. When the bazaar came out the only time I ever shut that computer down was because of server downtime. Other then that I had it on trader from bed time till I had free time to play.

3. rugbyLEAGUEfan

rugbyLEAGUEfan Deity

i am that computer illiterate that i dont know what "everquest" , "bazaar" , "server downtime" or "trader" mean .

when i started my current job a year ago , a colleague told me he sent something i needed to my desk top and cracked up laughing as I rifled through my desk trying to find it....

4. bakshi

bakshi Prince

5. David7

David7 Chieftain

I had a windows 98 computer I only used for AOE 2 for about 5 years... I doubt that counts though as I got it for free and it's fairly old.

6. Jarlaxe Baenre

Jarlaxe Baenre Emperor

Top draw?

7. Galadrion

Galadrion Warlord

Probably the automatic coffee cup holder. ;)

8. Challs

Challs Warlord

Heh i can´t top that. I haven´t even played Civ for that long. I also play other games than Civ so no worry about me breaking your personal record :)

9. juanbobo

juanbobo Warlord

May I take this opportunity to say "Civbox."