Can Fall From Heaven return to its roots?

I think its sort of like translating English into Russian (or Japanese) and then back into english.

You always find something new :)

I ran my first D&D game in Erebus. There's certainly enough background material to fuel plenty of adventures. The players were Grigori adventurers racing the Sheaim to study the uncovered ruins of Patria, and of course fighting Orcs and Clowns along the way. It didn't last too long, though not for any reasons relating to the setting or rules.

Kael's got the rights to the particular names and stories (Art was of course borrowed, mostly with consent of the artist for non-profit work), though I don't know if Wizards is looking for a new setting--I've heard some talk about starting the next edition in Forgotten Realms. I'm not sure Kael would want to either turn the project over entirely to someone else, or take time away from Stardock to do it himself right now. I am sure he'd be happy people still draw inspiration from it for their gaming. :thumbsup:

Anyway, here's a couple Balseraph I threw at my players way back when. May need some modification to meet current monster guidelines.
Balseraph Mummer Level 6 Soldier
Medium natural humanoid XP 250
Initiative +6 Senses Perception +10
HP 69; Bloodied 34
AC 22; Fortitude 18; Reflex 17; Will 18
Speed 6
m Probing Strike (standard; at-will) • Psychic, Weapon
melee 1; +13 vs AC; 1d6 + 4 ; the Mummer gains the use of a Daily power of the target if the target is reduced to zero HP; an encounter power if it is bloodied; or an at will power.
Mirror Stance (immediate reaction; at-will)
Trigger: An enemy shifts or moves away from an adjacent square; The Balseraph Mummer shifts two squares and the target is marked.
Perfect Mimicry (standard; encounter)
recharges when the Balserah Mummer makes a Probing Strike attack. +10 vs AC, or +7 otherwise. The Hit, miss, & Effects of the power are as the power gained via probing strike
Quicksilver Rapier (minor; at-will)
The Mummer's Rapier takes on the form of any other weapon or implement.
Puppet Master Level 7 Controller (Leader)
Medium natural humanoid XP 300
Initiative +4 Senses Perception +4
HP 77; Bloodied 38
AC 21; Fortitude 19; Reflex 19; Will 20
Speed 6
C Animate Puppets (standard; recharge 5 6)
The Puppet Master creates three puppets in adjacent squares.
m Carving Knife (standard; at-will)
+12 vs AC; 1d8 + 5
A Mesmeric Gaze (minor; encounter) • Psychic
Area burst 1 in 4; +11 vs Will; 1d8 + 5 and the target is dazed (Save Ends)
Channeling (standard; at-will)
Any Ranged power can originate from a puppets square
R Chaos Bolt (standard; at-will) • Force
A bolt of dazzling light
ranged 10; +11 vs Reflex; 2d6 + 5 On a miss, the attack is repeated against another traget within 3 squares of target for half damage. On a critical it is repeated against another target withing 5 for full damage.

Hey Nikis-Knight, what have you been up to lately?

I know, right? I saw his name on a post, and I immediately thought "Wow, it's Nikis-Knight! I haven't seen him in ages." :lol:

First MC posts his mod, now NK is talking about lore. Crazy!

Top Bottom