Can I download a version of this without the extra units?

Winston

Warlord
Hi all I like this mod but whenever I use it I lose the combat animations due to the vanguard units in the game.
I know it's only cosmetics but I quite like the animations and the game feels a little stale without them. Is it possible to download this without the extra units so I keep the animations?
I particularly like the changes to social policies so if it isnt possible to get an alternative modpack can I get this as it's own separate module?

No, there isn't a separate version without the vanguard units, but combat animations can be toggled on or off in the options file!:)

Thal, on this subject, any plans of officially incorporating the R.E.D. unit variety modpack (the continued updated version) in VEM?
Not talking about the scaling or formation changes, just the ethnically unique unit models & textures themselves.

It does fit the bill quite well, and brings it more in line with the BAT mod from Civ4, do you agree?
Or is this something too cosmetic, for a later VEM/UP/Cosmeticmumbojumbo compilation?

Top Bottom