Can I edit the victory conditions on a save game.

tharg

Warlord
Can I edit the victory conditions on a save game. In particular remove the quick cultural victory option.

I am playing a high to low, Random, Random, Noraml BW, OS, AAI, Emperor, BW, 22 cives.
Started as Von Gosam, when a really weird thing happened. Jonas cast his world spell and moved all the barbarians out of their cities. So I am now in the middle of a load of defenseless barbarian cities.
The Dural had a bad start but I got to them early enough to rescue them with little trouble.
I lucked out the third time, got Tebryn, perfect for a late victory.. Two size three cites, he had been having a bad time. However there was a lot of unsettled islands nearby. Started researching CoS, and to my amazement founded AV. Things looking good when THE B*TCH wins a quick cultural victory. I have never been able to find out what these quick victories are for and usually remove them, but forgot this time.

You could simply use the Worldbuilder to reduce the culture of those citys that are about to reach legendary culture.

Top Bottom