1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[R&F] Can I get a golden age in one more turn mode?

Discussion in 'Civ6 - General Discussions' started by Hedronal, Aug 22, 2018.

1. Hedronal

Hedronal Chieftain

To elaborate on what's in the title, is it possible to get a golden age in the postgame? I'm trying to mess around after a win and shift cities' loyalties to me, which would go a lot faster if I could keep my spy missions to two or four turns.

Otherwise, can I turn off victory conditions (mainly science) and the turn limit after the game is made somehow? Or is it just that if I want it that way, I have to make sure it's set from the very beginning?

2. Disgustipated

Disgustipated Deity

I haven't actually tested this, but I would say it would depend on if you win the game before the information era. If you win the game in atomic age, but keep playing and accumulate enough era score for a golden age, you should get that golden age when the information era hits. But if you get the win during the information era, then you are stuck with whatever age you are in unfortunately.

Too bad there aren't future eras or something.

3. TheMarshmallowBear

TheMarshmallowBear Benelovent Chieftain of the BearKingdom

Didn't they change it that after a win all civs revert to a Regular Era for the remainder of the game if it's in Information Era?

Dragabond likes this.
  4. Laurana Kanan

Laurana Kanan Don’t underestimate who I am.

Dragabond and Trav'ling Canuck like this.
  5. Hedronal

Hedronal Chieftain

Oh, thanks for the exact quote on that. Is there any mention of a way to change that beyond just winning sooner? I'd like to keep a few singleplayer maps with extra spying going on.