Can I get rid of the "promotion glow"?

svensken

Chieftain
Is there a way to get rid of the unit glow caused by a promotion possibility? Without lowering the general graphics.

Is there a way to get rid of the unit glow caused by a promotion possibility? Without lowering the general graphics.
Yup. Promote the unit. ;)
(It's the only way I know of.)

Yup. Promote the unit. ;)
(It's the only way I know of.)

Thank you, Sissy Weisenheimer. :lol:

OP: Check in the Mod forum. There's probably a code change you could make, and that's the most likely place to find a constructive answer.

OP: Check in the Mod forum. There's probably a code change you could make, and that's the most likely place to find a constructive answer.
Are you suggesting that my answer wasn't constructive? :p

I wasn't suggesting any such thing; I came right out and said it. :D
Goodness me, we completely forgot your flu shot. No worries. You just drop 'em and grab your ankles, and I'll just pop down the hall a ways so I can get a really good run at it. :mischief:

Will someone please help out the OP, because right now this is total spam. :eek:

Would it be severely frowned upon to start singing the spam song? :p
*bribes Ragnar to start it*

I am curious though as to why you'd want to remove the promotion glow. How will you know which units are awaiting promotion without selecting each one? :o

^ because all the promotion buttons if not already used on that unit will be available if you select the unit.

Sissy Weisenheimer? :confused:

Ah, I see. I never heard the term before.

^ because all the promotion buttons if not already used on that unit will be available if you select the unit.
Unless you were playing with the interface turned off. Don't know that anyone ever uses it.

Hmmm. The "lose the promotion glow" idea is sounding like something I would be willing to try.

also if you clear the map to get a better look around it looks very out of place
beautiful expanses of land and all of a sudden a big blue blob

I dislike the glow too. Its just annoying to have units glowing away when your saving thier promotion for a time when the unit will be used (to know which promotion is most effective).

Top Bottom