Can I save my victorious army?

Solovey

Chieftain
How to loose your army:
  • smash your oppoent
  • drop his (his?) will to fight to zero.
  • can't grab all of his territories so loose some of them
  • enjoy your army being trapped inside his city.
It also seems to loose HP every turn slowly so it's doomed.

Do you guys have any ideas how to save it other than declaring another war right when my war support is almost 0?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-08-27 00.03.10.png
    Screenshot 2021-08-27 00.03.10.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 92
Give them the order to move outside the territory. That should work, although I heard that sometimes it is bugged - never seen it myself though.

It doesn't.
I can't move through rivals cities even if I have the open borders.
I can't embark, guess due to the cliffs.

I've been able to move out, but you have to pick a tile that's outside their territory - you can't move one tile at a time or pick a destination that would still be trespassing.

I don't think you can move through city tiles though at all though even with open borders, so I guess you could get trapped if there was no path around. How did you get your troops there in the first place though?

This might be a job for AutoSave :)

Last edited:
Ah, if the city center itself is blocking the way, there might be now other way than getting open borders or losing the army. It's probably not high on the priority list to fix, and not a bug per se, but in such a case your unit should eventually either teleport to the other side of the city center or force move though it without taking agency from the player.

Play as England. England can trespass freely.
Not England, but any Expansionist (Britain, Rome, Teutons, Assyrians).
They probably need to give units that are already in "Closed Border Territory" a special tag that lets them move through Enemy Districts for easier evacuation.

Top Bottom