1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Can no longer assign envoys

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Bug Reports' started by Muskie, Jul 4, 2020.

1. Muskie

Muskie Warlord

Last night I was playing as Gilgamesh and Alexander the Great attacked me. Of course I was disappointed because I try to avoid early unnecessary wars. So I defend and even take Mexico City which Alexander had conquered. I chose to Liberate it, I got 100 Diplomacy influence but I no longer could assign envoys. In fact Mexico city does not show up on the list and neither did other city states I met. The war continues and I keep earning envoys, it tells me I can assign them but then shows I have zero and can't add any to the three city states I had met before the war started.

But I clearly earn envoys, many many turns have gone by. I kept playing even though I'm kinda stuck and kinda miss being able to assign my envoys because I almost always win diplomatically.

Adding the image was tough, it is in some gallery now but lets see if I can add it with the button below.

This was the latest version with all the upgrades on my Mac. I kept playing but yeah losing out on envoys sucked especially after I went to the trouble to liberate Mexico City. I could have kept it perhaps the war would have went differently.

Attached Files:

2. JJOne

JJOne Prince

Experienced the same. Could work around that through saving and reloading some turns after the liberation.