1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Can only whites be racists and is Africa no place for whites?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Squonk, Oct 5, 2019.

?

Can only whites be racists and oppressors? Are whites out of place in Africa?

1. Only white people can be racists and opressors

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Not only white people can be racists and opressors

26 vote(s)
    74.3%
  3. Africa is no place for whites - they should all leave

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Africa is a place for its inhabitants regardless their skin colour

27 vote(s)
    77.1%
  5. The structure of land and capital ownership should fit racial, ethnic, religious ratio of populace

3 vote(s)
    8.6%
  6. The structure of land, capital ownership doesn't have to fit racial, ethnic, religious ratio

17 vote(s)
    48.6%
  7. No action should be taken regarding the land ownership in South Africa

5 vote(s)
    14.3%
  8. A non-state organisation should be established for buying land and distributing it among black popul

3 vote(s)
    8.6%
  9. The state should confiscate the land and distribute it among black people with full compensation

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. The state should cofiscate the land and distribute it among black people with partial compensation

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. The state should confiscate the land and distribute it among black people without compensations

2 vote(s)
    5.7%
  12. The state should confiscate the land and make its ownership according to racial ratio - full compens

3 vote(s)
    8.6%
  13. The state should confiscate the land and distribute it according to the racial ratio - partial compe

1 vote(s)
    2.9%
  14. The state should confiscate the land and distribute it according to the racial ratio - no compensati

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  15. I like frogs.

15 vote(s)
    42.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. bernie14

bernie14 Filter Manipulator

2. Zardnaar

Zardnaar Deity

What make me laugh is the people who think whites are not entitled to anything in Africa have no problem with illegal immigrants and oppose white supremists who want people to go back to Africa or whatever lol.

They condemn European imperialism but don't seem to care about imperialism from other cultures.

For the hardcore SJW types they seem to hate themselves or the ideal would be to have some small % of ancestry from another culture but we white enough to benefit from white privilege.

Also suspect most come from middle and upper class backgrounds and went to University that most people can't go to lol.

The hypocrisy, double standards and logic leaps required are quite mind boggling.

Land seizures don't work it never goes to people who need it and then the agriculture base collapse and people go hungary.

Alot of people don't want to work land nowdays. Better off taxing the farmers and using that money to train up the formally oppressed as the new professionals.

Compensation paid to tribal authorities can also work.

I'm reasonably sure most people here have no idea what the do on a farm and would probably starve to death if they had to use one to produce their own food.

caketastydelish likes this.
  3. Synsensa

Synsensa Deity Retired Moderator

Yeah dude, Pablo from Mexico is just wave one of the invasion. Been reading any mass-shooter manifestos lately?

Gorbles and Cloud_Strife like this.
  4. Gorbles

Gorbles Load Balanced

I would've expected you at least had the wisdom to not equate the British Army with unarmed immigrants risking their lives crossing a border, buf oof. You sure did go there.

Bonus points for assuming what people are capable of. Truly, probably one of the most revealing posts from you I've seen in a while.

Like I said (same goes for bernie, who is apparently just here for whatever passes for cheap shots):

If you don't understand the difference between, say, different Bantu subgroups going at each other vs. an established international power going at said Bantu, then perhaps you just don't know enough. I mean, it's cute that you twisted my words into "this means only violence perpetrated by white folk is bad", but it's the only way you can rationalise Western imperialism, so, I get it. I've been there.

Par for the course for inferring people you disagree with are like Nazis or other white supremacists, Patine. It's disappointing, like Mary pointed out recently. You used to hate that kind of generalist grouping, but here you are using it against people at the slightest provocation.

MaryKB and Cloud_Strife like this.
  5. Cloud_Strife

Cloud_Strife Deity

He doesn't like immigrants because they might devalue his property by dint of existing.

6. Zardnaar

Zardnaar Deity

Nope but it's not a large step from whites don't belong in Africa to non whites don't belong in Europe.

It's basically the same thing.

And yes some non whites in Europe date from Muslim and Steppe people invasions.

So yeah if you're spouting whites don't belong in Africa you're rascist.

7. Zardnaar

Zardnaar Deity

Actually they drive up the value.

Our house doubled in price 2010-2019.

Half million dollar house 150k mortgage. Mortage is almost done so thinking about holiday next year.

8. Truthy

Truthy Chatbot

Walk around and have idyllic fantasies, right?

Just as long as there's not something I'm supposed to do with my soft college boy hands besides holding girls' hands and taking selfies during the golden hour.
    Haplogroup R1b

9. Zardnaar

Zardnaar Deity

You walk around smoking pot taking selfies while organic kale and avocado's magically harvest themselves while native people hang around singing kumbaya looking for urban liberals to be invited into their culture. Sheep do dance routines and shave their own wool.

You take the produce home in organic hemp bags and drink herbal infusion tea.

10. Truthy

Truthy Chatbot

I don't know why you're so worried about immigrants. Urbanites are the real imperialists.

Hygro likes this.
  11. Gorbles

Gorbles Load Balanced

It's very much not the same thing, but like you're going to listen to a hardcore SJW type that probably couldn't even do manual labour on a farm :D

This is key, you see - we can judge each other based on what we type, and how often we type certain things. But it's a step beyond that to assume things about their life you have no idea about. Not only is it literally an attack on another poster (unrelated to the discussion, to boot), but it demonstrates that you're literally not going to read counterarguments nomatter how eloquently argued.

Power is relative. There are a huge amount of contextual factors that make any piece of greater African history completely distinct to any piece of European history. You're trying to be objective, perhaps, charitably, which is the best possible reading I can have of your posts here. You see "people under attack" and you assume the factors involved in each respective equation to be (logically) similar. The fun fact about raising (nominally) white cultures in both Europe and Africa is they were the same powers. European powers forcibly conquered swathes of African countries, for centuries. The same Europeans that dominated the wars and dynasties (and power structures) of Europe. This fact alone means any power dynamic in the reverse is incomparable, because that literally never happened in the reverse.

Cloud_Strife and MaryKB like this.
  12. caketastydelish

caketastydelish Deity

No non-white person has legitimate claim to one square inch of Europe, period.

Spoiler :
    Of course I don’t believe that but this is how silly you sound.

13. Lemon Merchant

Lemon Merchant Disinterested Observer Moderator

Moderator Action: The bickering and personal attacks will stop now. Thank you.

14. Cloud_Strife

Cloud_Strife Deity

No offence but even the Europeans can't agree wether or not they are all white

15. Senethro

Senethro Overlord

Someones desperate to conquer again... settle down.

Cloud_Strife likes this.
  16. Zardnaar

Zardnaar Deity

Generally I find if you make a statement about XYZ group and I'd you replace XYZ with ABC and the statement is sexist or racist the original statement is probably sexist or racist.

Eg
    Whites don't belong in Africa
    Non Whites don't belong in Europe

Both are racist IMHO

Squonk and caketastydelish like this.
  17. Patine

Patine Deity

Murder is murder. Land theft is land theft. Scope and scale should not be relevant, and certainly the race of the perpetrators and how far they travelled shouldn't, in ANY sane mind. They are horrible crimes all the same. And, only LIVING culprits of such, who actually committed such crimes THEMSELVES, should be held criminally libel in ANY way. Ancestral guilt will ultimately hang every one on Earth. Time for you to stop, take a step back, and consider this soberly and realistically. What you are proposing is NOT justice. It is a RACIST land grab and suppression tactic no different (other than the perpetrators and targets) by mentality than what the Nazis espoused. Can you not see this?

bernie14 and Zardnaar like this.
  18. Patine

Patine Deity

I have absolutely no intent, or ability, to conquer. I just don't want to be an innocent victim of reactionary and highly misguided policies of "justice" and "forced redistribution of wealth and opportunity arbitrarily" based on the concept of "ancestral guilt" with a racist chord to it (and I still note, racism is very much a sin among some non-Whites as it is among some Whites - it's a human sin in general).

19. Senethro

Senethro Overlord

I don't think its at all fair to compare a land grab/invasion by European colonists backed by military force and hypothetical land redistribution performed by a authentic local government, presumably with a democratic mandate. Yeah?

You've got this bizarre hardline status quo position that is just refusing any solutions and offers none.

Well at least you're honest that you're scared of redistribution. I think it would be pretty rad myself.

Racism by white people is more significant across much of the world though, given that much of the current world order and demographics was built upon it. The insistence that other racisms are somehow equivalent in quantity or quality is not useful.

Gorbles likes this.
  20. Patine

Patine Deity

You're not even thinking when you type these things, and you quote "facts" off the cuff with little or no truth, or very dubious and manipulated substance - kind of like Donald Trump always does . And you're following a scripted, comic book mentality almost, that every crime White people commit is ALWAYS worse than what other races do, and in fact, races' other committing horrible crimes is often seen as forgivable and alright, because - they're not White, and it automatically cannot be compared. Also, your statement on the level of "racism" cannot possibly be accurate, because your flawed definition of "racism" itself heavily biases and taints any results. And, how is saying only White people are culpable for "ancestral guilt," but all other races are only culpable for things they do in their lifetime even SENSIBLE. And, the big question, how are all your flawed and warped ideas not themselves highly dripping in RACISM?

Squonk likes this.