[GS] Can someone ask if AI will use aircraft carriers, next livestream?

Bate1999

Chieftain
I will not be able to watch or ask myself on Thursday, Dec 13 doing Canada game play premiere livestream so can anyone here doing their livestream ask them if the AI players will finally use aircraft carriers, please?

I've asked multiple times about AI improvements yet I didn't get an answer yet. I don't think they'd answer your question.

I would love for them to acknowledge the problem and say they are working on it, but there is zero chance of them saying that.

I'm not even sure why players use them. They are fun to use, but they aren't very efficient, and you are usually using them to bully around AIs in games you've pretty much won.

In fair fights they are usually liabilities I'm not sure I even want the AI to use. It already feels bad when they lose units in the water, rather not have games where I sink a couple thousand hammers worth in one blow unless the planes can scramble when the carrier sinks.

You can ask all you want, they will blatantly ignore any question regarding the AI. I have tried a lot in one of the earlier (pre-R&F) streams, and that was the last stream I participated in. You can speculate a piacere about why they ignore the topic, but I have my answer, and in fact, their silence is a powerful response.

Did anyone ask? I missed the first part of the stream.

I'm not sure I even want the AI to use

Agreed. I mainly build them for flavor and role playing. I don't consider them a wasted investment on my part, I do use them when conquering the world on Earth TSL maps (in games where I purposely delay conquest). Still more convenient than carrying around a military engineer to make an air strip. Can you even build an air strip in enemy territory? I made extensive use of bombers and carriers in my Germany game on Greatest Earth map. Though I should add I built carrier armadas. It would have been suicidal to build single ones. I got hit a couple times by submarine armadas, luckily I could take the hit. A single carrier would not.

I asked and got this response.
Donal23
:rdomico: AI improvememts are being made, they just haven't released a changelist yet

Top Bottom