1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Can Someone help me with some Palettes!!

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Creation & Customization' started by polyphemus, Jun 16, 2007.

1. polyphemus

polyphemus join the long blue line

Hey, I am about to leave to the Air Force Academy on June 25 so I want to finish this unit as well as another by then, however I am stuck on the palette stuff. Can someone help me with the palettes so i can then put my storyboards in FLICster and complete my unit!!

Please PM me if you wish to help....I greatly appreciate it.

Polyphemus

2. NavyDawg

NavyDawg Audentes Fortuna Iuvat

I'll make a palette for you. Please send me a single image with all of the relevant colors from your various unit animations (figure, clothes, props, effects, etc...). In your photo editing software (I use PSP), just open a blank image and post in rendered images as needed.

3. polyphemus

polyphemus join the long blue line

I have the whole storyboard from SBB if that would be better. I am doing a spacecraft and it has a shielding animation and the engines revving. So do you want me to send you an image of each of those taking place or rather the storyboards of each of those animations?

4. NavyDawg

NavyDawg Audentes Fortuna Iuvat

One storyboard with all the images pasted into it is best. A single .bmp storyboard can be over 20 megs. Below is an example of what I mean. It's one image with all relevant renders in it. This one was saved as a reduced quality .jpg for posting purposes. Best thing to do is make the image as a bmp, zip it, upload it to your personal space here and pm me the link.

Attached Files: