1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Can the world survive 6 more years of Donald Trump?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Archbob, Jul 20, 2018.

1. Archbob

Archbob Ancient CFC Guardian

So lets say Trump survives his first term and then riding on the high wave and supported by the mighty Vladimir Putin he vanquishes all enemies in the 2020 election and gets elected again. So now we have 6 more years of Donald Trump.

Can the world survive or will we somehow end up in a nuclear war and erase 90% of all humanity?

2. Cutlass

Cutlass The Man Who Wasn't There.

I wouldn't expect a nuclear war. Trump will surrender too fast for that.

3. GoodSarmatian

GoodSarmatian Temporary Pattern...still recognizably human...

The world will be fine.
    Trump has a very large and strong and beautiful, beautiful button, but all it does is signal to somebody else to push another button, and this somebody will think "Wait a moment, WTF am I doing ?" and ignore the order. This might trigger a civil war and maybe a few American cities get nuked, but the world will be fine.
    All the warlords, cannibals and irradiated mutants will be Canada's and Mexico's problem, but the rest of the world will say "That's a shame" and move on.

4. FriendlyFire

FriendlyFire Codex WMDicanious

Economic collapse will occur from all those tax cuts, deregulations and (trade) wars just after Trump is elected.
    Fed Bank desperately tries to bail out again, but this time not enough ammunition for it to work, Major depression occurs

Dems get elected to enact unpopular tax increases, world apology tour and cleaning up the mess again.

Socrates99 and CivGeneral like this.
  5. Broken_Erika

Broken_Erika Nothing

Then after 1 or 2 terms, the US elects Alex Jones who abolishes corporate taxes and all taxes for people making more than 1,000,000 a year while increasing the military budget by 5,000%.

6. Ryika

Ryika Lazy Wannabe Artista

Trump is actually bringing us closer to world peace. Positive diplomatic relations with Russia have never been a more realistic mid-term goal than now, he has befriended the rocket man, and the hate against him has united the rest of the world. It's truly beautiful.

So really, it's only America that might suffer due to his politics, but that's a good thing. The USA have spread enough of their nonsense, it's time for them to fade away.

Slaughter likes this.
  7. Broken_Erika

Broken_Erika Nothing

Easy for you to say, you're not stuck living next to them. This keeps up and Canada will need a wall along our border with the US. And the US will pay for it.

8. Perfection

Perfection The Great Head.

I do not trust people around Trump to not be crazy

9. Synsensa

Synsensa Warlord Retired Moderator

The world will go on if Trump gets re-elected.

However, I don't think the social structure in the US can survive if he does. The country will undergo a very unpleasant clash if that comes to pass. I would prefer that not happen.

Say what you want about Trump himself, his administration feeds the worst sentiments in common society. Even if it is not his intent, that is what's being accomplished. Re-election would escalate this.

Socrates99, Slaughter and CivGeneral like this.
  10. FriendlyFire

FriendlyFire Codex WMDicanious

Once the National Debt goes above 77% (for modern western countries) then the debt payments start becoming a drag on the economy.
    With a second tax cut planned for Oct this year, I expect the budget deficit to be around 1.2 Trillion. Once the real interest on the Debt exceeds the US ability to grow then you end up with economic stagnation like Japan is experiencing
    But the Republicans will manage to goose the economy on at least the next two years with this tax cuts strategy and enough Jingoism with the Trade wars that Trump has managed to start with the entire world.
    Once Trump is re-elected and the economy collapses like a house of cards, it back to obstruction and projection.

The US will probably survive Trump but emerge weaker, losing its Hegemony and becoming just another super power.
    I dont see how the US can keep slashing education, infrastructure and research to remain at the number 1 position. The large US military will remain ensuring that the US is the most powerful of the super powers militarily. But US will continue to decline in all other fields.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2018
    Socrates99 likes this.
  11. Archbob

Archbob Ancient CFC Guardian

I’m like 95% sure that is his intent.

12. Synsensa

Synsensa Warlord Retired Moderator

Me too, but my statement at least addresses the "independent thinkers" who always seemingly find themselves laying themselves upon the pyre for Herr Trump.

13. Timsup2nothin

Timsup2nothin Another drone in the hive mind

I think we are past the point where it matters whether he gets re elected. Obviously, if he does it makes such a statement about what America has become that an unpleasant clash would be called for. If he doesn't he is certainly not going to go quietly. Led by Trump raving about "rigged elections" as reported on Breitbarf and Faux News the Trumpists will certainly revolt. Either way, the US is done. If I were Canadian I'd be looking to move away from the border.

14. Commodore

Commodore Technology of Peace

I'm saving this post because none of this is going to happen and it's going to be funny bringing this up to show people you have no idea what you are talking about.

15. Lexicus

Lexicus Warlord

Whether Trump is re-elected or not is almost beside the point. Unless we put in a lot of work between now and 2020 whoever the next President is will serve the same class forces as Trump did. If the next President is anything like Obama the concentration camps will probably be maintained, no one will face any accountability for crimes committed during the Trump administration, etc, etc.

Socrates99 likes this.
  16. Berzerker

Berzerker Warlord

can we survive 6 years of Chicken Little and the Boy who cried wolf shouting at us?

yeah, we'll survive them too

Hygro likes this.
  17. Ryika

Ryika Lazy Wannabe Artista

But can the minds of the mainstream media talking heads withstand 6 more years with Trump? Looks like they're all going insaaaane to me. I predict that in a decade or so, we can make a list of news hosts who have had mental breakdowns due to Trump that is longer than the list of Trump's accomplishments! CNN is doing DAAAAAUUUUN. Main stream media? More like mental institution media. JIA!

Slaughter likes this.
  18. Lexicus

Lexicus Warlord

It's hilarious to me that people still don't understand the media love the circus administration because it gives them nonsense to talk about 24 hours straight

Mouthwash, hobbsyoyo and Hygro like this.
  19. Hrothbern

Hrothbern Warlord

I am afraid that
    If Trump wins in 2020
    Many news media will treat that as the new normal !

20. innonimatu

innonimatu Warlord

I was indeed wondering what Trump has actually done so far that was worse than Obama...

Foreign wars, drone assassinations, public funds for corporations, supreme court handing more power to corporations, state-mandated for profiteering insurance companies, allowing continued tax evasion through the so-called "heavens"... all that Obama did. It'll be hard to be worse!