1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Can they stand united?

Discussion in 'Fall from Heaven Lore' started by citus334, Aug 9, 2011.

1. citus334

citus334 Chieftain

Is it possible for someone or a god or a nation. To unite all the civilizations of erebus to a one cause. I mean if something of a threat so big that they will stop trying to kill each other for once in their miserable little lives. I know the obvious answer is no.
    Of course how could basium and hyborem sit together in the same room without causing any violence. i meant how they would look like in this very very temporary alliance.

One possible reason this happen if the one creator orders them to if a threat outside of erebus comes.

2. tribble

tribble Chieftain

Your point being? The real world is not going to sit down and play nicely in the forseeable future either. One of the Gundam seasons (series? I don't rightly know what to call the thingies.) used exactly that as its plot.