Can War Weariness Go Down While Still at War with an AI?

Can War Weariness Go Down While Still at War with an AI?

Yes, it will go down. But only for turns where nothing happens in the war. No battles obviously, and no units in each other's territory etc.

And if I am not mistaken, war weariness will go down to the point where you are just not getting any unhappiness.

Yes, it will go down. But only for turns where nothing happens in the war. No battles obviously, and no units in each other's territory etc.

And if I am not mistaken, war weariness will go down to the point where you are just not getting any unhappiness.

So you can't get war happiness if you've had war weariness?

Also, let's say you have a war with tribe A and say you get war weariness fighting them. So, the only way you can get war happiness from A after the weariness comes as to 1. make peace 2. wait 20 turns so all war weariness disappears, and then 3. make them declare on you after those 20 turns? Also, do you have to wait until turn 21, or will turn 20 work for the war declaration?

If you signed peace and got the AI to redeclare would war weariness be reduced by 30 points?

I've done some play-testing with a small histographic game, and unless I've somehow missed something, you won't get your war happiness back once you've lost if you stay at war.

I've seen happiness come back when I get peace with the AI I originally went to war with even though I am still at war with other AI's that I went to war with later than the original.

Top Bottom