Yes, they are moderately annoying (20)
No, they are moderately fun (20)
No, I love them (20)

Since people are actually finishing it,

Here goes:

3. Yes, they are moderately annoying
4. Yes, I hate them

Last edited:
Yes, I hate them - 20-3=17 - Who can hate them?
Yes, they are moderately annoying - 20
No, they are moderately fun - 20
No, I love them - 20+1=21 - True! And it's a great way to practice my English.

Yes, I hate them - 17 -3 = 14 They're kinda fun.
Yes, they are moderately annoying - 20
No, they are moderately fun - 20 + 1 = 21 Can't be bothered to post in them all the time, but I like them.
No, I love them - 21

Or unique units or map script types or city lists or tile improvements or the other types of policy cards besides diplomatic or government types or luxuries or...

or what about the Civ version elimination thread (with expansion packs taking up their own slot), best AI elimination thread, we haven't even approached mods yet, or the king of them all-the 1UPT vs. SOD elimination thread

or what about the Civ version elimination thread (with expansion packs taking up their own slot), best AI elimination thread, we haven't even approached mods yet, or the king of them all-the 1UPT vs. SOD elimination thread
Oh, I started voice acting elimination thread on Civ V (visit it, please!), maybe we can do something like that on Civ VI!

I already created two new Elimination Threads in the Ideas and Suggestions section, one for returning wonders, and one for returning Civ leaders...

I don't hate them per say, but they did degenerate to the point where they seem to be just about anything. Like I was debating to see if mods were going to step in if I started a Civ 6 Tile improvement or Terrain Feature Elimination thread. Maybe a Map type or game Difficulty one... Like I know it's a bit of a joke and occasional conversation topic on podcasts which is probably why the mods are relatively lenient, but I'm wondering where one of them would wake up one morning and go Nuclear on the whole idea.

The Diplomatic card and Civilization depiction one made me facepalm a little. As did the Theme song one a little, mostly because you are relying on players having a crisp idea in their mind of all of them which most people won't.

I was wondering yesterday if it would be a good idea to create a thread like this. I guess it's nice to see that there are others with such a mindset.

I don't have a problem with them existing, but there's (at the time of writing) seven of them just on the front page. It's getting a little out of hand.

Top Bottom