1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[GS] Can you delete nuclear devices?

Discussion in 'Civ6 - General Discussions' started by Loderingo, Mar 23, 2019.

1. Loderingo

Loderingo Chieftain

I am playing as Freleanor and I flipped 2 of Kongo’s cities. I now have 6 nuclear devices that I didn’t build and presumably were in one of the cities. Is there any way to get rid of them as I’m not planning on any more wars and they are costing money?

2. L4Psha

L4Psha Warlord

Make a nuclear test - launch them on ocean or free tiles if there are some.

3. MrRadar

MrRadar King

Must there not be a valid hostile target? I doubt you can launch one just so, although I can't say for sure, haven't been building them for ages.
    Anyway, those remote barb camps on the ice near the poles can be ideal targets to dump them :)

4. criZp

criZp Emperor

no

you might get war weariness just from launching, thought, even if you don't hit anyone. I'm not sure

5. Loderingo

Loderingo Chieftain

Thanks for the replies. Shortly afterwards Pachacuti declared on me so i used the nukes on him! Although I then got a nuclear emergency...

6. Breadsmith

Breadsmith Chieftain

At worst, you can just nuke some snow barbs.

Just make sure that you have your Legions nearby to clean up the mess.

7. HermannLombard

HermannLombard Warlord

Somehow I think *he* got the nuclear emergency, you just got diplomatic fallout.