Can you set rally points ???

I've seen an instruction for setting rally points in the "Tips" text while the game is loading, but I don't remember it.

Check the shortcuts list in the back of your manual. It should be there.

Click on the city name just below the 3d city on the map, where the pop and production picture is..... then right click on the location you want to rally to from that city. My question is... how do you turn it off?

wotan321 said:
Click on the city name just below the 3d city on the map, where the pop and production picture is..... then right click on the location you want to rally to from that city. My question is... how do you turn it off?

Good question...does this toggle? I've set rally points, but haven't yet needed to turn them off, if anyone has the answer feel free to jump in.

wotan321 said:
Erm, I've not actually tried this as I've not used rally points yet, but can't you just set the rally point back to the original city? ;)

Top Bottom