1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Canada and Inca. Best Civs for Diety

Discussion in 'Civ6 - General Discussions' started by MarigoldRan, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Kwami

Kwami Warlord

I'm still not buying it. The AI will just denounce you and then declare war, as we've already established. Or, they won't, but that's because they're "Friends" and you could have done that with any other leader.

2. MarigoldRan

MarigoldRan WARLORD

I've yet have the AI denounce me in the first 30 turns as Canada.

I have seen the AI move its warriors in my direction and then turn away when they realize they can't surprise war me. I've played enough Deity to know that if I go builder, settler, settler, I'm going to get surpised DOWed with anyone else.

Denounce requires dislike to hit -100 or something and as long as you send embassy, they won't hit it.

Go and play some Canada games and you'll see.

Tiger Genocide likes this.
  3. Kwami

Kwami Warlord

But others have posted that they have experienced denouncements and declarations of war early game while playing Canada. Your experiences aren't universal.

4. MarigoldRan

MarigoldRan WARLORD

And lots of people have also posted that Canada doesn't get DOWed on. Your experiences are not universal either.

How much Canada have you played or are you just basing your claims on theory crafting and what others say? Canada does not get DOWed on in the first 50 turns.

5. leif erikson

leif erikson Game of the Month Fanatic Administrator Supporter GOTM Staff

Moderator Action: This argument is not going anywhere. Either agree to disagree or agree to a way to prove what you say, one way or the other.