Canadian Students: "Honest" Abe Lincoln was Canada's First Prime Minster

Isn't it funny that Canadian people know US Presidents while I bet most of the Americans here wouldn't be able to name the current Canadian Prime Minister? I know I can't.

Fred Thompson knew it was Harper.

Wait - an american knew we had a Prime Minister and not a President? [party] :dance:!

So, George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, John Adams, John Q. Adams, Andrew Jackson, James Madison, William Harrison, John Tyler, something Van Buren, Abraham Lincoln, Ullyses Grant, William McKinley, Teddy Roosevelt, Herbert Hoover, Calvin Coolidge, Franklin Delano Roosevelt, Harry Truman, Dwight Eisenhower, Richard Nixon, John F Kennedy, Jimmy Carter, Gerald Ford, Ronald Reagan, George HW Bush, Bill Clinton, George W Bush, ...

I dont know the rest, but as a Canadian...

John A Mac, Alexander Mackenzie, John A again, some people I forgot, Charles Tupper, Wilfrid Laurier, Robert Borden, Arthur Meighen, William Lyon Mackenzie King, Meighen again, King again, Bennett, King AGAIN, St. Laurent, Diefenbaker, Lester Bowles Pearson, Pierre Elliot Trudeau, Joe Clark, Trudeau take 2, Mulroney, Kim Campbell (look, a woman!), Jean Chretien, Paul Martin, Stephen Harper, JACK LAYTON

EDIT: and I forgot Sir John Abbott, Sir John Thompson, and Sir Mackenzie Bowell, the 3 of whom were in power for a combined 5 years (1891-1896)

Does British India still relate to Indian history?
India had a history before the British came. Canada didn't. If you want to argue thought that the war kick started Canadian nationalism though, I'd be OK with that though.

India had a history before the British came. Canada didn't. If you want to argue thought that the war kick started Canadian nationalism though, I'd be OK with that though.
I'm living in a French city that's a half-century older than St. Petersburg.

If you look underneath taht you will see the PMs.

If you look underneath taht you will see the PMs.
Just checking there's a nasty rumour some of you don't know the difference between an American President and your PMs. Didn't see them there pre-edit. ;)
I'm living in a French city that's a half-century older than St. Petersburg.
Yes. The history of UK possessions in North America is marked by bouts of war.

Top Bottom