Cannot build inquisitors?

Khmaraches

Chieftain
Hello, and thank you to everybody that worked on that wonderful mod.

I have discovered a little issue - I just reached the tech that allow to build inquisitors, and I switched to the intolerance civic, that seems to be a prerequisite.

However I don't see any option to build them, despite having my religion in all my cities, or even in the holy city (which is the second prerequisite).

Help me to deal with those filty pagans ^^

Thank you

Might be that you forgot to enable the option for inquisitors on game start. If so, you still should be able to enable them via worldbuilder; open it up and look for a button labeled "Game options" or the like.

If you have enabled that option, then I'm not so sure.

Hello, and thank you to everybody that worked on that wonderful mod.

I have discovered a little issue - I just reached the tech that allow to build inquisitors, and I switched to the intolerance civic, that seems to be a prerequisite.

However I don't see any option to build them, despite having my religion in all my cities, or even in the holy city (which is the second prerequisite).

Help me to deal with those filty pagans ^^

Thank you
1. Some "unit unlocks" sometimes "lag" for a turn at random. But this would fix itself the next turn.
2. More probably, I think there's a Leader Trait that specifically prevents Inquisitions, though I may have it backwards, lol.
3. There definitely IS a civic that does that, but it's way too advanced to be your problem now.
4. Like was said above, it's an option you need to enable to begin with, even if I find that to be stupid, just like with some other "obviously used by everyone" options.
So, dunno, but there ARE some in-game mechanics that cause this problem.

Might be that you forgot to enable the option for inquisitors on game start. If so, you still should be able to enable them via worldbuilder; open it up and look for a button labeled "Game options" or the like.

If you have enabled that option, then I'm not so sure.
Yes that was that thank you a lot!

Top Bottom